Dinners with dates

I lead him to a log and let him sit down, I stood behind him and strip my clothes off. "Dev just don't be scared, it will still be me." He nodded. I started imagining my body as a wolf and I started feeling my bones breaking and setting into the places they needed to be for my wolf. I opened my eyes and looked down at my paws before nudging Devon from behind. He got up and I felt quite embarrassed as I watched him assess my body. I closed my eyes trying to not relive the face I remember so clearly from the lake. The pain of that look would always stay with me.

"Wow Carls, your wolf is amazing." I felt his hand softly rub the side of my face with hand. I nuzzled into his hand and then into his chest before licking his neck softly. My wolf was much more forward than I was and she was excited to have time with her mate. His laugh was infectious as he used his hands to run up and down my fur. I pulled back to look my mate in the eyes. "It's the one thing that stays the same. Those big doe eyes staring at me." I knew I was blushing but luckily he couldn't see it.

He turned around and gave me some privacy as I shifted back to human. I picked up my clothes  and slowly put them back on waiting till last to grab my glasses and place them back so that the world got back in focus. He turned around and thanked me for showing him. As we walked back to the house we held hands and right as I reached for the handle he pulled me back and kissed me. I smiled feeling his lips against mine.

I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room. He looked around. The room was exactly me. It was painted a grey blue with the cupboard doors painted to look like the Tardis. The bedsheets were light blue and on the bed sat a pillow version of all my favorite Pokémon characters. I never realized how embarrassing my room was until he stood in it looking at all the different books on my shelves.

Devon walked over to the bed and patted the seat next to him and I grinned as I walked over to him. "This is such an eye opener into who you are my sweet little nerd" he laughed as he leaned in for a kiss. We started making out and wow it felt amazing. He moved his hands down my body to my hips and pulled me on top of him as he laid back into the bed. My glasses slipped forward between us.

This felt like heaven. His hands started moving from my hips around to my ass and I jumped as I was a felt him pull me closer to him until I could feel all of him against me. I pulled back not knowing how to react to that and he released me. "To fast?" I nodded and he took a long breath before his smile returned to his body. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"How about we just get to know each other?" He asked as we got our breath back. "20 questions?" I nodded. " okay I'll start. Is there any ex boyfriend that I need to go beat up?" I laughed. "Nope." Before I could continue he interrupted "How is that possible?" My blush grew a little bit. "Your turn" I thought of everything I could ask.

"Have you ever" I stopped, trying to work out how to say it. " well you know" I took another breath "done it?" He laughed as he watched me struggle. "I have. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear about your mate but in my defense I did not know about mates until this week" My mood dropped. I should have known a guy like him would have. He is popular and so good looking.

"Hey hey no sad face please." I knew it was irrational to be sad about this so I tried hard to hide it and change the subject. "Your turn to ask" he took my hand and I could see he wanted to say something but he decided against it. "When was your first kiss?" Oh gosh well that's not a question that would make me blush any less.

"Remember our first kiss? " he looked at me confused but nodded. "That was my first kiss." I grabbed my Charmander pillow and started hugging it trying to hide my blush again. "Wow" was the only word he said but I could tell by the smile on his face that he didn't think that was a bad thing. "Where's your head at Dev?" He laughed "Well honestly I'm shocked but also very happy as it means I'll be the only guy on earth who gets to do this." He pulled me in and kissed me again and I smiled.

Dinner time came sooner than I hoped and soon Devon and I made our way to the dining room. With all the Alphas and Lunas visiting for the funeral and war planning the tables have been moved around and it took me a moment to see where my parents were waiting with Ty.

We walked over to them bowing our heads as we passed the other Alphas, Devon just bowing when I bow as he did not know how to tell yet. We got to where Adrian stood and as I bowed my head to greet him he winked at me. He stopped us from moving forward and put out a hand to greet Devon.

"Devon this is Adrian. We are good friends, Adrian is the Alpha of a neighboring pack and Adrian this is Devon my mate." They shook hands and eyed each other out. "You are one really lucky man" Adrian said as they shook hands. I felt the pride build inside Devon. It was weird, I knew that mated werewolves could feel how the other person was feelings but I did not think it would work between a human and a werewolf bond, especially when we have not mated yet.

We walked closer to the table knowing all eyes were still on us as we made it to my parents table. Devon was about to meet the dragon woman known as my mother and I was very scared about how this would go. As if Devon was feeling how I was feeling he pressed my hand a little harder and winked at me under everyone's view.

We made our way to the table and just as I was about to introduce him, my mother speaks first "so this is the human boy?"