CHAPTER 30

●○

Important - Read the note at  the end of chapter.

"That's impressive. If she is that good. Then I appoint her as the head architect of our company.The previous head anyway wanted to retire.And If she proves herself then she will be permenant head architect. " Randhir said observing the designs which were too good for a young woman of barley twenty five years. But how could he forget that she was a gold medalist. There must be something special in her skills to make her one.

"What's her name by the way?" Randhir asked observing the designs.

"San..  Tring Tring' Randhir's phone buzzed pausing his words in between

"Tell her to be here tomorrow by 9."  Randhir said before exiting the cubical to attend his call.

Sanyukta beamed with the news she received. May be this was an end to their misery. She is going to make her parents proud. Tear drops fell from her orbs as she thought of her parents. How she wished they were here. She shook her thoughts and hugged Dadi with a smile on her face.

"Arre sanyu beta, aaram se. Aap bahut khush lag rahi hey, kuch hua hey kya." Dadi questioned with curiosity in her eyes. She was happy to see the smile on her face.

"Dadi mujhe job milgaya. Abh aaru aur aryan ko kabhi bhuka soona nahi padega. Aur aapki medicines bhi time se aajayengi. " Sanyukta smiled hugging her family closed to her heart while Dadi carresed her hair, smiling at her innocence.

"Etni jaldi aapne yeh sab kiya Kaise ?"

"Meyne Shekawath firms ko apna CV fax kiya tha. Aur vunka jawab positive aaya. Mujhe as a 'Head architect' appoint kiya hey. Aur agar mey apne kaam se apne hunar ko sabith karti hun tho mey permanently Shekawath firms ki Head architect bun jaungi. Vunka package bhi bahut acha hey, 1 lakh per month starting salary de rahey hey. Aur en paiso se arushi ka school, aryan ka play school aur ghar ke kharche bhi aaram se nipat jayenge." Sanyukta sighed while Dadi shook her head looking at her selflessness.

"And what about you? You do everything for everyone but always forget about yourself. Sanyukta I want to give you a lesson I learnt from life --Don't be selfless, be selfish."Sanyukta gasped at her words unable to believe her grandmother just told her to be selfish.

"Apne sahi sunna. In this world you will meet many kind of people, the good, the bad. But the reality is people who are selfless are always the one to suffer. Their innocence is both an advantage and disadvantage. Such people can win over anyone, and some people who are jeolous of them use their same innocence against them. That's a harsh truth you need to accept Sanyukta and I don't want you to be one of those who suffer because of their selflessness. I am not saying you to hurt someone or be mean. But never compromise with your self respect. Never let anyone misuse your innocence. Fight for yourself beta. That's all I want." Dadi kissed the crown of her head blessing her wholeheartedly.

Next day at Shekawath Firms.

Sanyukta reached the office 30 minutes prior to the time she was told to. She didn't want to make any mistakes on her first day. After all the first impression is always the last impression. Jiggy was Sanyukta surprised to see her before time. She had worn simple kurti complimenting  her with no tint of makeup. 'She is different' Jiggy assumed.

Jiggy was about to show her the new cabin which now belonged to her when  Sanyukta denied saying that she would accept the cabin only when she would become a permenant employ after proving her skills.

"I will start from the cubicle like others." She had told him which rendered him speechless. Many people dream of the cabin she denied and here she was speaking about starting like the others. He smiled at her confidence guiding her way to an empty cubicle.

"This will be your cubicle until you move into the cabin." Jiggy said with respect in his eyes. She was definitely not like others he realized. Jiggy introduced her to her assistant 'vidushi' who gave her a warm welcome. Sanyukta started off with her work as soon as Jiggy explained the work. It's been 2 hours since Sanyukta was working without blinking while vidushi stood astonished at her concentration. Soon a peon came summoning her to the conference hall on Randhir's call.

Sanyukta knocked the conference hall while a peon opened the door for her. She wished the delegates present turning to her boss whose back was visible to her. Randhir who was sipping the water after the eventful presentation failed to notice the water which fell on the floor. Sanyukta who was approaching him felt her legs shake as she slipped falling directly on his lap.

"Who the hell are you and how dare you! " He shouted

Sanyukta had her hands covering her face waiting for the impact only to hear his horror filled voice. She removed her hands slowly revealing herself. And at the moment something came alive. Their hearts started beating rapidly as their eyes meet and they felt the same warmth they missed all these years. Their faces scrunched in confusion as sanyukta straightened herself and they came out of the trance.

Randhir scolded himself for loosing himself in her reminding himself that he only belonged to his 'Pari'. Alas, only if he knew.

"Who are you and what the hell was that!" Randhir exclaimed, anger evident in his voice.

** I am very disappointed with the response for the previous chapter. I still have to edit the begging chapter, which am planning to do soon. What has going wrong? Just let me know. Because if you guys have lost interest I shall discontinue the story then. The views and the votes both have drastically reduced. I will see if the chapter can complete the target and if I get a good response, I will willingly post the story once a week and twice if am free. If not I will have to reconsider. It's not that I want lot of votes for the story.. as i said no the views have also reduced and this is actually discouraging. So just one simple question - do you want me to continue, or shall I stop and put actin end to this? As far as this chapter is concerned everyone wanted Sanyukta and Randhir to come face to face.. so now that they have, the confrontation scene will be in the next chapter. (That is if I get a good response) Do vote and please don't forget to leave your views on the chapter in the comment box.

Target - 50 +

Word count ~ 1123 words  **