CHAPTER 26

☆☆

"Randhir beta,  aaj toh ghar aaja. Aaj sanyu ke liye mandhir mey pooja bhi rakhi hey. Kab tak esay khud ko saza dega. Aaj toh aaja. Tujhe ek saal se dekha bhi nahi humne. " Harsh said holding the telephone to his ears, his voice cracking.  

" Dad. Mey aaj nahi aa paunga. Vo jagah mujhe vuski yaad dilaati hey. Aur kaisi pooja dad.. ? Pari zinda hey Aur aap zinda insaan ka shrad kar rahey hey. I know you miss me. So I will try to come home on this weekend. You know I miss you all too." He whispered the last line lowly, closing his eyes and cherishing the moments.

"I know beta, you still believe she is alive. Kabhi kabhi humara munn bhi karta hey yeh maanne ka. Par saal harr saal humari umeed bikhar jaati hey. At least tu weekend pe ghar aayega toh sahi. Yahi kafi hey tere dad ke liye. Acha chal,  rakhta hun.
Apna khayal rakhna. Aur Ho sakee toh jaldi aana. " Harsh sighed hanging up the phone and turning towards kishore. He shook his head in a no,indicating randhir won't be coming today as well, making everyone's face beside kishore fall.

"But he promised he will come home this weekend.  " Harsh added much to their astonishment and a goof of a smile on their lips.

○○
On another side sanyukta was all ready with her suprise. After all it was her papa and maa's wedding anniversary. She was grateful to Lord for such loving parents.  She knew she wasn't their's by blood. But they never differentiated between her and aru - her little sister. And now aryan - her little notorious 3 year old brother.

She knew this was the day they found her.  The day she lost her memory. But it was also the day she found her new family. On her parents anniversary. She remembered the day as clear as crystal.

□□

Flashback

Sanyukta woke up to the smell of medicines.  She wanted to cry.. To shout. But all she could do was sit still on the bed. She was clueless towards her own identity.  She had no idea where to go now. She was broken , cause she wanted her family beside her. And yet she didn't remember if she even had one.

The doctor greeted her with a smile. And a lady sitting beside her bed caressed her hair. 

She felt so stupid for not noticing her all this while. She didn't know who the lady was. All she knew was she felt a warmth of a mother.

Sanyukta 's POV

The man in the military uniform turned towards me with a smile. "She is my wife " He said clearing off my doubts.

"And my sister "added the doctor.

I don't know why. But I wasn't scared of them. They had saved my life. I owe them.

"Thanks " I said , breaking the silence. To which all three of them looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Mm. .Thank you. For saving my life."

"You don't need to thank me young lady. It's my responsibility as a doctor to treat my patient. And am glad you are recovering. But there is a slight problem. " The doctor said sighing.

"What problem? "I did ask with a frown on my face.

"We scanned your brain. And have come to a conclusion that, the past events had taken a toll on you and your brain decided to shut down,  not able to take all the stress. And on top of that your head was badly injured when you were brought here. And all this together may have resulted in your memory loss. And.."He halted on his words,  looking at her with a worried face.

"And?"

"And we believe that you were attacked, before you fell that is. As you said there was a landscape due to which you feel. And you said the boy rocky was there, maybe..just maybe.." The doctor was cut short by sanyukta's words, her words shocked them.

"No. He did not push me. He wanted to save me. But I myself left his hand ,so that he doesn't fall with me." I said as calmly as ever.

"What. .what do you mean? Why would you do that?" Asked the lady who carssed my hairs.

"Because I love him." And then they looked at me in a way as if, I had grown 3 heads.

"How are you so sure?" The soldier  asked me perplexed by my answers.

"I told him before I left my hand. I know he loves me too. I could see the pain in his eyes." I said with tears in my eyes.

The dream was so clear, as if I was living it right here. Only if I knew my identity. " I sighed.

□□

She came out of the memories as arushi approached her along with naughty aryan.

Everything was ready, all she had to do was wait for them now. 

Unaware of the storm approaching her life.

One can try and change their name, their identity.But destiny had ways to show that it is the master of all. And the case was no different here.

☆☆

Target - 43+

** Okay something is going to happen. Keep guessing.  Next will be up soon. And The cupid mistake  tomorrow. There are some technical problems and it's not getting up published. So will try again tommorow. 

And for weekly update related info. Please do check my conversation board. I have already updated this week's schedule in the board. If there are any changes. I will inform prior.

Do vote and comment.Love you all & oh yes! Happy New Year to Everyone. **