TEASER 3

Sneek peek of the upcoming chapters

Trailor

☆☆

"I love you. Please come back " Sanyukta cried

○○

"Move on." He sighed patted her shoulders

●●

"Who the hell are you and how dare you! " He shouted

○○

"Rocky " She hushed

●●

"I wish I knew who I was. Do you know who I am " She asked looking at the handicapped lady.

○○

"Aaah " She shrinked in pain.  The doctors uppered her sleeves to inject her.

●●

"I can't believe this.He was right. " The man in mid twenties gasped in shock.

○○

"Why do I feel you are here pari. .?" His heart skipped a beat as the sound of anklets reached his ears.

●●

"You are no different. Bloody gold digger!" Everyone looked at her with disgust filled eyes.

○○

"Yeh tasveer? Yeh.. es tasveer mey kyon hey?" She asked the old man , with her heart at her mouth.

●●

"I have fixed your marriage. " His father exclaimed.

○○

"I will leave and never return. " She cried pleading to go away...This time forever.

●●

☆☆

**Okay everyone . Sorry for being late. I actually wanted to update a chapter. But I am trapped here. I am sleeping at 3 am everyday from the past 4 days because of the work load. I am sorry if I disappointed you. I will update from Thursday and try to balance my clg,  work and writing.  I hope you understand guys.  This is a sneek peak or what you all teaser. It might be confusing now. But later everything will be cleared. Trust me on this. Try and guess what's happening here. Next soon.Its not of one single chapter.  It's like a trailer.. everything scattered.  You will have to wait to know what's going to happen.  Target-40.. Do vote and comment. **

Clue : Something major has happened in Sanyukta ' life which turned her world upside down.

What's happened? This will be revealed in the next chapter. Maybe you will understand the Trailor little after the next chapter.