Chapter 21

"Yeh lo paise, purey hey. Yaad rahey , kaam ho jaana cahiye. Koi galti ki gunjaish nahi hey." Said a mysterious women.

("Take the money and remember the work must be done and no mistakes allowed" said a mysterious women.)

" Ho jayega Madam ji. Aur aap beyfikar rahey, na hume galti karne ki aadath hey aur na hum galti karne waalo ko chodte hey." Came a man's reply.

("Will be done ma'am and don't you worry. There aren't going to be any mistakes. Neither do we have a habit of making one nor leaving leaving them who makes mistakes. I assure you" came a man's reply)

" Aur yeh rahi vuski photo. Dhyan rahey kisiko tum pe shak na ho." She warned the man.

("And this is her photo. Remember do not get caught. And no one should doubt your intentions." She warned the man)

°°
Shekawath mansion

A soul is restless and sleep far away from his eyes. He is twisting and turning as his sisters words has captured his brain and heart.

"Kya aisa ho sakta hey? Kya mujhe vusse pyaar hey?" He asked himself before sleep overtook his features and he dreamed of her yet again.

("Is it possible? Do i really love her?" He asked himself before sleep overtook his features and he dreamed of her yet again)

°°
Aggarwaal mansion

Someone is wide awake remising her moments with her childhood friend , her breath , her life, her Randhir!

"Patta nahi sid aur abhay ko kya ho gaya hey. Mujhe vusse pyaar nahi hey!"

("Don't know whats wrong with sid and abhay. I don't love him!")

"Oh really" said a voice starling her.

"Kyon hey?" She enquired

("Who is it?" She enquired)

"Edhar dekho , edhar!"

("Look here, am here!")