CHAPTER 28

●○

" Vo couple aab kaisa hey. Any improvement? " 📞

"Sir , They are no more. Aur vo ladki toh behoosh ho gayi. Bahut buri haalat thi bichari ki.  " The man reported his boss,who wanted to know the situation there.

"What? Oh my god..am coming. " The man said, his voice sounded sad.

On the other side sanyukta was in the hospital room, sitting still as a dead.  Well , yes she was to be true. Though physical she could feel and breath & was most probably alive, her mental condition contradicted the statement. She was finding it hard to breathe.

The man entered the hospital in a hurry. He felt bad that the people who helped him were no more. If it wouldn't have been for them, he would have been in their place. Plain and dead.

"Jiggy. .Where is she?" He asked his assistant cum friend.

□ □

Flashback

"Randhir sir ,aapko jaana cahiye tha. They miss you. " Jiggy sighed only to receive a hard glare in return. Jiggy was not only his PA but his friend as well. He knew something was disturbing his friend,  just not what!

"Stay out of my personal life Jiggy." Shouted randhir,  before storming away from the cabin.

Randhir's POV

I Don't know why everyone thinks that I can't handle myself. Kyun! I miss them too but I can't leave now. I can't. It brings so many memories together. Memories of me and her. I know for a fact that she is alive. I can feel her. Meri harr saas mey zinda hey vo. I wouldn't be alive now ,if she wasn't. I know vo aayegi. I will wait. Whatever the world say doesn't matter, I trust her. She never breaks her promise.

'I need to get out of here' I thought clutching the gears and speading off to where the road takes.

It's been six hours since I have been driving. But I still don't find any peace. A part of me is still empty. I halt my car finding three people standing by a punctured car and understood the whole situation. I offered them a lift to which they agread with a smile on their faces. The lady reminded me of my mother. Her jolly nature even made me crack up a bit. After interacting with them I came the know that the army officer and the lady were husband and wives and the other man was the lady's brother. They told me that it was their anniversary and they were getting late.

The ride was fine, until when suddenly a truck came approaching towards the car with a great spead. And just when I thought we were going the die. The man beside me pushed me out of the car and the next thing I heard was the truck crushing the car into pieces. The scene was terrifying. People gathered to witness the scene but none tried to help us out. I rushed towards the car and took them out with the help of some people. Tears  filled my eyes as I checked upon their viens. I checked the couple,the pulse was barely there. When I checked the doctors pulse, the one who pushed me...he was dead.

It's all my fault. Mujhe aaj bahar nahi nikalna cahiye tha. I was supposed to be the one to die. They saved me but this guilt will kill me.

Ambulance came and I took them to the nearby hospital. The doctors said they were trying hard.. their best. I hate this day...28th January! The same day I lost my pari. And now one more person added to the list. I wish I was dead instead.

It's been 7 hours since the accident. The operation is still on. The bulb lost its glow ,clearing indicating that the operation is over. I rushed toward the doctor while he patted my back saying they only have a few breaths left. Jiggy said it wasn't my mistake, that it was an accident but I can't help but feel guilty.

I had to inform their family. I took the phone,which i found beside the lady and dailed the Last dialed number. I couldn't tolerate being in the hospital one more time now, so I handed the phone to Jiggy before moving out of the deadly place.

□ □

"Randhir bhai, she is in the room. She has regained her conciousness."

"I want to meet her." Declared Randhir while jiggy twiched hus lips in surprise.

"Okay sir. That I can arrange. "

Sanyukta was changing her dress while she heard a manly voice from the other side of the stand. And for some reason her heart skipped a beat.

"Ky. .kyon? " came her hushed wishper.

" I am Randhir.  Aapke parents ko mey he hospital laaya tha " He said slightly embarrassed to have entered at the wrong time. Well thanks to the stand which acted like a barrier otherwise the situation would have been more awkward.

"Oh.. Thank you" Sanyukta said genuinely. Her voice was thick and clearer.

'Pari ' his heart answered. He shook his head negatively scolding himself mentally for thinking her as his pari.

" I just wanted to say that if you need any help, then you can always contact me. I am placing my card on the bed. You had great parents. I will leave you alone now. " Randhir said leaving the room. He was not good with emotions. He didn't know how to console anyone. Randhir did want to ask how is she, but the words never came out. Besides they were strangers and he knew nothing about her.

🔔🔔🔔

Life is not fair. A life for a life, harsh much? That's why we say 'Zindigi ka koi bharosa nahi. Aaj hey..Kal nahi. It's simply unpredictable

🔔🔔

●○

**He is the chapter I promised.  I want to update Bleading hearts and Accident of bliss too. But for now I only have 10% of battery life and it needs to be charged. Target - 45+ Next Soon. Please do comment and vote. And Keep reading THOS. Love you all. **