CHAPTER 27

○●

A New Turn

□ □

kahani aab tak (Recap)

Sanyukta calls randhir to meet her near a park and confess her feelings. But midway she is taken by some men, where she fights to save herself.  Randhir comes in search of Sanyukta and find her hanging on the cliff. He tries to pull her up but seeing him slipping Sanyukta leaves his hands, not before confessing their love. Randhir wakes up and finds himself in a hospital. He is told that she is dead causing him to  snap. He has gone crazy without Sanyukta and declares his love for her. Sanyukta wakes up and is astonished to find that she has lost her memory. She only remembers one name and that is 'rocky'. 10 years later , it's shown that randhir has become cold and distinct. But his wait is still not over as he still believes that she is alive. He gets angry when harsh calls him for Sanyukta 'so shard. On the other side Sanyukta is seen sketching a 14 year old boy. She is happy with her new found family but still wishes to find her real family. It is her parents birthday and she along with her siblings have planned a surprise.

Aab aage (And now the continuation )

□ □

"Di Maa - Baba kyun nahi aaye abhi tak." Arushi asked pouting slightly. Beware! This seven year old is not so innocent as she looks. Nah. .ah! She is what we can call 'chota packet, bada dhamaka'. Yes , totally. She knows how to win over hearts with a single smile and can make you agree to whatever her wish is. Well perks of being dadi's favourite.

"Aru bacha, they will be on their way. Bus thode deyr aur" Sanyukta said assuring her sister, who lookedn sleepy.  Sanyukta didn't show it , but she was worried as well.

'What's taking them so much time' She thought.

It was her Parents Wedding anniversary and they were all ready with their surprise. They had called her mamu to help them and take away their parents from the house for a while. After sanykta was finished with the decorations and cake, she finally called her Doctor mamu. But all she got was a mechanical voice , telling her to tryb after some time.

She waited along with Dadi and Arushi by her side while aryan was wide asleep. 

It was over twelve now. And they still haven't reached home. Seeing arushi yawn,  Sanyukta took her in her arms and put her to bed , patting her to sleep. She had to forcibly make dadi sleep, as it wasn't good for her health. Time ticked,  running fast and Sanyukta slept waiting for them to return. V

It was five in the morning when Sanyukta 's phone came to life and she woke up to the vibrations . '📞Baba Calling '

Looking at the caller name, realisation dawned upon her and she picked up the phone without wasting a second.

'Hello baba, aap kaha hey. Hum kabse pareshan Ho rahey hey yaha. Aapko patta hey, sab kitne darr gaye thee!....." She complained like a kid.

"Hello_____________________"  The phone slipped from her hands  as her eyes clogged with tears and throat burned. She was numb. This is not happening.

She quickly ran out of her house , in her nightwear. Her mind couldn't register the unknown's word's. Soon with in ten minutes she was standing outside lifeline hospital. The same hospital which gave her , a new family. But now she was scared. Scared to enter and bear the harsh reality. She moved towards the intrinsic care unit with trembling steps. And what she saw broke her soul. Her Maa and baba were taking their last breaths. They urged her to come closer. And she did , repeating the same line again and again and shaking her head to and fro.

"It's a nightmare. Such nahi. Bura sapna. Nightmare" She repeated.

Her parents looked terrible. Their were cuts and blood everywhere. 'This can't be happening ' She thought.

"It's not a nightmare. It's a reality. We are not going to make it beta" Sanyukta 's father said, his voice hoarse.

"No baba. Aap dono ko kuch nahi hoga. Aur na he Doctor mammu ko." Sanyukta wailed clutching the bed for support.

" Your mammu beta, he couldn't make it. He is gone already and its time for us to leave as well." Her mother said with a sad smile. And Sanyukta was rooted to her place.

The fact that her doctor mammu was not in the same world as her tore her heart apart. The person who brought her back to life was no one. It was the first blow.

"You have to promise us. You will take care of yourself and our family. Aru , maa aur aryan aaj se teri zimadaari. We love you beta. We are sorry. " Her father said,  his breathing was becoming harder.

"No .. Maa, Papa. Kuch nahi hoga. Doctor. .doctor " Sanyukta panicked as their breathing became abnormal. The doctors rushed inside listening to her calls for help. Their heart rate decreased and slowly her father left the world, followed by her mother the next second. The doctors tried reviving them. But they were gone now, forever. Never to be back.

The stress was too much for her to take. Sanyukta lost all her senses after witnessing them die.

2 hours later.

Sanyukta regained her consious state. But she felt empty . The three people she loved the most was not there with her. She will never be able to see them again. No one will pamper her with food and gifts. No one will tease her and pinch her nose.

It was supposed to be a happy day. Their day! She wanted to surprise them and here they surprised her. She remembers asking for return gifts every year.'Nahi cahiye. Sanyu ko return gift acha nahi laga. Aap vapis aajao' Cried her soul. She lost her parents again..For the second time. How much ever we cry, plead, assume or think , Fate can't be changed. What has to happen, will happen.

●○

** Hello readers! I am finally back. This is the chapter as promised. I wanted to make it more longer but then I can't reveal everything in one day.I know most of you are wondering where is Randhir?  Well Randhir will be there in the next chapter. Do vote and comment. Target - 45+ for next.

Guess what is going to happen next? Until then Stay tuned and keep reading THOS

Words - 1084

Do leave your views in the comments box please .

**