1

Y/n didn't like college.

She was fine with the classes and the homework and all that. But meant she had to be with him.

Philip Hamilton.

Y/n hated the man from the begining. He was this heartrob who made every girl fall for him. Y/n found it annoying on how girls would swarm him and worship him as if he were a god. He flirted with every girl he met. What's more, he was a Hamilton.

Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton were born to hate each other. Their beliefs were different. Their thoughts on certain things were different. They have despised each other since the begining. So it was no big surprise when their children carried the hatered with them.

Y/n walked through King's college and heard loud, high pitched squeals. She turned to the direction of the noise and... of course. Philip was there being swarmed by a ton of girls.

"Philip marry me!"

"PHILIP, LEMME SMASH!"

"I can't believe he's here!!!"

"PHIIIIIIIIILIP!"

"I love you soo much!!"

"So hot!!"

"SENPAIII!"

"Philip take me with you!!"

"You. Are. A. God!"

"Daddy~!"

"Fuck off." Y/n muttered to herself quietly as she pushed through the crowd to get to class.

"Ah, if it isn't Jefferson." Philip said. The girl parted a circle around Y/n.

She huffed and turned around, glaring at Philip. He had a smug look on his face, his arms slung around the shoulders of two girls.

"Hamilton." She answered.

"Finally come to see my greatness?" Philip asked.

"Just came to see your stupidity." Y/n answered and walked away.

"Ugh. She is so rude."

"I hate her because she hates Philip."

"Such a bitch."

"Philip, I will save you, you cinnamon roll!"

"She should piss off."

"Don't worry, Philip, she's just jealous."

"Bitch, back off!"

"C'mon ladies, let's get away from... this." Philip said and stuck his tongue out at Y/n in disgust.

Y/n sighed. It was normal already. Philip and Y/n were just like that. They hated each other from the moment they saw each other. Call it hate at first sight.

Y/n walked through the halls of King's, her dress trailing behind her. She was so pissed by the ever annoying Philip Hamilton that she didn't notice her bestfriend standing in front of her.

"Had another arguement with Hamilton?" The boy asked.

"John. I didn't see you." Y/n replied.

John Payne Madison was Y/n's bestfriend, much like Thomas and James. John looked exactly like his father but had the blue eyes of his mother, Dolley Madison.

"So what was it about?" John asked.

"It's nothing, Johnny." Y/n answered as she continued walking down the hall this time with John.

"Don't call me that, Y/n." He said.

Y/n laughed. "But why, Johnny." She teased.

"Why do you do this to me?" John said and Y/n laughed again.