Chapter 9: He's Watching

Steadily Ciel and Cherry walked out towards the garden seating area. Lizzy was already out there waiting for the pair of them. Sebastian was setting down a tray of tea. Ciel and Cherry sat down at the table. Sebastian had already poured the tea into cups and handed one to Ciel then Cherry.

"So Cherry tell us more about yourself" Said Lizzy in a hyped up and excited tone.

"Well there is not much to know about me" Replied Cherry is a sheepish tone, worried about revealing anything from her past.

"Oh come on Cherry there must be something interesting about you?" Said Lizzy almost pressuring Cherry to say anything about her past.

"Lizzy please she's quite nervous" Replied Ciel looking back and forth between Lizzy and Cherry.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Said Lizzy as she looked over towards Cherry with sympathy covering her face.

"Its quite alright Lizzy" Replied Cherry as she gave Lizzy a small smile, suggesting that it was alright.

For the rest of the afternoon the three of them carried on drinking tea and eating sweet treats. Cherry glanced to the side a few times into the forest surrounding the mansion. Suddenly she saw a glint shining in the forest. She couldn't make out what it was but she just ignored it and carried on with the afternoon tea.

Once they had finish, Lizzy left the mansion, Ciel and Cherry walked back into the mansion. He had an arm wrapped around Cherry's waist. They were laughing and giggling about little things. Both of them walked to Ciel's private study and walked inside. Ciel sat down on his high back leather chair, Cherry sat down on the window seat. She glanced out the window and into the forest. Cherry saw a glint and a wide bright white smile hidden in the shadows. Quickly she shot up like a bullet and backed away. Suddenly Cherry bumped into the desk and turned around in shock.

Ciel looked at Cherry with a concerned expression covering his face. Gently Ciel grabbed Cherry's hand and softly rubbed it.

"Are you alright Cherry?" Said Ciel as he gently pulled Cherry closer to him.

She glanced out the window in the same spot and saw nothing. Cherry shook her head slightly then looked at Ciel.

"Yes... Yes I'm alright" Replied Cherry as she rubbed the side of her face and glanced out the window again, still confused.

Swiftfully Ciel pulled Cherry's hand and she landed on his lap. Her legs were hanging over the edge of the arm on the chair. Ciel and Cherry both looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you sure Cherry?... you have been acting like something or someone trying to get you" Replied Ciel as he slid a hand down the side of her face.

"I... I... uhh" Stuttered Cherry as she buried her face into Ciel's shoulder, holding back the tears.

"Look if you do not want to tell me then you do not have to" Replied Ciel as he placed a hand under Cherry's chin and tilted her head to look him in the eyes.

"You might as well know Ciel" Said Cherry as she looked towards the ground and sighed.

"When I was younger... I was kidnapped at about the age of six... then I was held captive until... I managed to break out at the age of fifteen... that's when I started working at the bar to earn some money... obviously I did not have a home to go to so I lived on the streets... once I was eighteen that is when I became a prostitute... and every night for the past three years I have had nightmares about them nine years in captivity" Continued Cherry as she burst out crying at the end, she wrapped her arms around Ciel and hugged him tightly.

"I am scared he is going to come back for me" Cried Cherry as she buried her head into Ciel's shoulder and continued crying.

"Shh... Shh... Shh... it is going to be alright Cherry... I am here for you and I promise I will never let any harm come to you... you have my word as a Noble man Cherry" Replied Ciel as he ran a hand up and down her back, she was still crying her eyes out.