Chapter 4: Getting To Know Her

Most of girls were shaking, crying... even terrifyed. But one was still staying calm no matter what. A girl with long flowing light brown hair, bright green eyes, with skin that looked soft and silky. She had a girl resting against her, with long blonde flowing hair, bright blue eyes, and very pale skin.

"Ch... Cherry... I'm scared" Cried the girl with blonde hair as she wiped away a couple of tears.

"It's going to be alright Alice... don't worry" Replied Cherry in a sweet and gentle voice trying to calm Alice down.

"How do you know Cherry?" Snapped a girl with long flowing black hair, bright purple eyes, and light skin tone, she was opposite Cherry and Alice leaning against a wall.

"Put it this way Aria... if anything bad was going to happen... then it would have already happened" Replied Cherry as she stood up from sitting on the ground and lent against the wall behind her.

"If whoever kidnapped us wanted to kill us... we would already be dead by now... they want something with us" Continued Cherry as she crossed her arms and looked Aria dead in the eyes.

"But what could they possible want out of a bunch of prostitutes?" Said A girl with long flowing ginger hair, bright red eyes, a pale skin tone.

"Who knows Lily?" Replied Cherry as she looked to her side at a blank wall, her mind racing with all different thoughts.

Suddenly a door burst open and each one of the girls looked towards the doorway. Some of them curled up into little balls, others started shaking, some even had tears falling down their faces. There was a man standing there, he looked about thirty, sleak black hair, a top hat, a cane in his hands, and a drench coat which almost hit the floor. He glanced to the side, and looked down at Alice on the floor rocking back and forward. Swiftfully he walked over to her, grabbed her arm and stood her up. Alice had fear, horror and anxiety covering her eyes.

"You... you're coming with me" Snapped the man as he glared at Alice, eyes filled with anger.

"She's not going anywhere with you" Snapped Cherry as she grabbed Alice's arm and pulled her away from the man.

All the other girls looked shocked to see Cherry standing up against the man. Alice hid behind Cherry scared and shaking.

"You have that rare personality my dear" Said the man as he started walking closer to Cherry, his cane tapping on the ground.

"One who is selfless... always caring about others rather than themselves" Continued the man as he stood a few inches away from Cherry's face.

Swiftfully the man pinned Cherry to the wall next to her. With the force he done it at the whole building started shaking. All the girls in the room gasped and back away as far as possible.

"A rare personality... and you're the girl everyone wants... you're unbelievable my dear" Said the man as he slid a hand down the side of Cherry's face.

Suddenly another man came in and threw the girls some new clothes.

"You will need them clothes for tonight" Said the man that was pinning Cherry to the wall, he kept staring into Cherry's eyes.

"But you my dear... seeing as you're the girl everyone wants... I've got something... special for you" Continued the man as he whispered into Cherry's ear, causing her to shiver with fear.

Before Cherry could even react the man grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the dark room. Slamming the door behind him, leaving the other man in the room with the girls. All the girls looked at each other, then at the dresses scattered on the floor. Slowly every girl picked a dress and put them on.