Chapter 6: Life Changing Offer

Ciel waited outside the room of the hospital. Worried about Cherry inside... if she was going to live or going to die there and then. He had been waiting outside the room for a couple of hours. Finally one of the doctors came out of the room and looked at Ciel and Sebastian.

"Sir Phantomhive she's going to be alright... she is quite malnourished and her bones and body are extremely weak and fragile" Said the doctor as he glanced down at the clip board in his hands.

"Alright thank you doctor" Replied Ciel as he held out a hand and shook the doctors hand.

"You are lucky... if she was left any longer she might not have survived" Replied the doctor as a little bit of happiness filled his eyes.

"You may go in if you wish Sir" Continued the doctor as he held a hand out towards the door.

Ciel nodded and walked inside the room. He saw Cherry laying on a hospital bed resting peacefully. Gently Ciel walked over to the side of the bed and sat down on one of the chairs. Sebastian leaned against the wall next to the door, looking over towards Ciel.

"Master when she's allowed out... why don't you offer her one of your spare rooms in the mansion?" Said Sebastian as a devilish grin grew on his face.

Ciel snapped his head towards Sebastian. He started blushing at the thought and quickly turned his head away. Ciel was looking at Cherry, her beautiful raident face still and motionless.

"I guess you have a point Sebastian" Replied Ciel as he gently put a hand out and ran it down the side of Cherry's face, his silk gloved hand gently grazed the surface of Cherry's silky cheek.

Slowly Cherry started stirring, her beautiful sparkly eyes slowly opened. Ciel moved his hand away and rested it on his lap. Gently Cherry put both hand either side of her and pushed herself up so she was sitting up. She looked to the side and saw Ciel sitting there looking at her in the eyes.

"How are you feeling Cherry?" Said Ciel as he put out a hand and gently placed a hand on top of Cherry's.

"I'm feeling much better... thank you Sir Phantomhive" Replied Cherry as she gave him a small sparkly smile.

"Please you can just call me Ciel" Said Ciel for the first time ever he gave her a genuine smile and felt happy.

"Okay... say Ciel why are you helping me so much?" Replied Cherry as a look of curiosity cover her face a clouded her eyes.

"The young Master has a thing for you my dear" Interrupted Sebastian as a wide devilish smile covered his face.

Ciel's eyes went wide with horror, his mouth wide opened, his face was slowing going from a pale white to a bright red. Cherry was staring at Sebastian with confusion... and a slight blush covered her face. She placed a hand over her mouth and started giggling.

"I'll leave you two alone" Continued Sebastian as he took a bow and left the room and waited outside.

Cherry looked towards Ciel and saw he was bright red in the face. She put both hand over her mouth and giggled even more, thinking he looked so adorable. She couldn't believe the guy she liked also liked her back.

"What's so funny?" Said Ciel as he looked towards Cherry, still giggling and going bright red.

"Noth... nothing Ciel" Replied Cherry as she kept on giggling, her beautiful green eyes shining.

"Its... it's just... you're bright red" Continued Cherry as she started laughing a little bit.

"We... well I'm not the only one" Replied Ciel as he gave Cherry a devilish grin, he eyes shining.