Part-1

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before you start, please keep in mind that this is my first book, so kindly overlook the little errors it has. Thanks for giving FP a try & happy reading ❤️

~

What a morning! Waking up with a terrible headache which  can't even help! Pathetic, I need to go to school now.

This is me Skylar Thomas. My life is nothing interesting as you can expect for an 18 year old. I am currently in the last year of my school. I'm 18 and heartbroken. I caught my ex-boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend on Valentines day. Can it get any more crappy? Well, I guess ever since that day I've always suffered from trust issues.

Fuck it! I'm getting late for school. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth in a hurry and took a quick shower. I changed into my school dress, packed my backpack and went downstairs.

"Good Morning dear." My maid Marcia greeted me. Oh! Did I forget to mention, that my parents are filthy rich. My father owns a huge company, my mom is a lawyer. So they both remain busy all the time. I stay with Marcia mostly.

"Good Morning Marcia." I grabbed my cereal. I tried to finish it fast. I need to rush.

Finally I was done. I left home my chauffeur is waiting inside the car. I got in the car.

——-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES:

BROKEN PIECES

Description :

22 years ago...
"Baby Elizabeth was really happy when he carried her in his arms."

22 years later...
"He firmly carried Elizabeth to his bed, taking off every single piece of clothing from her body."

Elizabeth recently got a job offer as the personal assistant of a hot shot CEO of a multinational company in China. Not looking too deep into the offer, she accepted it only to find out that her boss was her mother's ex-lover, Alex Lin and he was more handsome than ever.
There was an inexplicable, unspoken attraction between. Will Elizabeth & Alex be able to resist each other for long or will they finally give into the temptation, knowing where they come from?

LOVE AT FIRST SHOW

Description:

Alicia wasn't just some normal teen, she was a troublemaker who gets what she wants. When 17, she met her mother's new friend Charles at a dog show, who is emotionally unavailable, married ; she fell head over heels for him.

Impossibly in love and unable to get it in an synchronized way, caused her despair. When 19, she got into her dream University in England. She has a lot of at stake, her dogs, shows, her life in New York and her first love.

When in England, she meets a new man Ryoto, who helps her get through her heartache, but one problem, it is a forbidden fruit.

Stuck between two men, will Alicia finally be able to love one of them, and give into the risk of loving either of them or will her story end up in despair? Read to find out!