00

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T I T L E

tour love

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

D E S C R I P T I O N

johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler, the two teenaged stars who have the voices of angels. after writing their song 'day and night' and immediately receiving large numbers of views, likes and shares this resulted in them going on tour.

the day and night tour.

mackenzie and johnny begin to grow closer throughout tour and discover feelings they never thought they had.

join the two love struck teenagers and their tour love.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

C O P Y R I G H T

all rights reserved. no portion of this book may be used, printed, copied without the authors permission. if done so it will be considered copy right infringement and will be pursued to the fullest extent allowed by law.

if you didn't know, copy right infringement is illegal so just don't copy, private message me if you want to use something and we'll come to an agreement.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

N O T E

welcome to my new book, tour love! thanks for clicking on this book, it means a lot to me. take note that I'm not a professional writer so it won't be perfect, however i'll try and make it good. If there are any mistakes please comment and let me know.

another thing, i'm truly sorry if you have experienced anything i've used in here. i'm not trying to offend anyone, if i have please privately chat with me about it as I only want you guys to have fun while reading this.

if there is any resemblance to other fictional characters or events or that is all strictly coincidental.

and the comment section isn't there to hate on books okay? it's there to show positivity not negativity. you clicked on it to read it, don't comment disrespectful comments just because you don't have interest in my book.

any photographs, videos, celebrity names/ photos are owned and credited to the original artist unless stated.

thanks for giving this book a chance! don't be a silent reader, join in on the suspension!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

W A R N I N G

cursing

cliché

lowercase

texting format

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

C H A R A C T E R S

mackenzie ziegler
johnny orlando

there will be more characters introduced throughout the story :)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

thank you again, happy reading!

credits to;

zieglerfuls for the collage at the beginning of each chapter !

cmelie for helping me out with all my covers !

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

prologue

"And, that's a wrap! Good job you two!" The director of Kenzie and Johnny's music video, Nayip, cheers rolling the 'and'.

Kenzie and Johnny smile at each other and go in for a hug, celebrating the fact they successfully completed a music video for their new duet 'Day and Night'. "Good job, John! Let's hope our fans like it." Kenzie spoke, pulling away from their short but comfortable hug.

She's always loved Johnny, as a brother of course. The two have been inseparable ever since Nayip paired them up for a duet. But let's not forget the sister of Johnny Orlando, Lauren Orlando, the closest friend of Kenzie's other than Johnny.

"They will Kenzie, no need to worry. You did great." He complimented her, sending a soft smile over. Johnny was confused with himself, he didn't know if he liked Kenzie or not.

All his friends, family and even his fan base 'ship' him and Kenzie together. A tinge of pink welcomed Kenzie's cheeks, the two walked over to the group and tried hard not to get any sand in their sneakers as their last shoot was at the beach.

"As a celebration, we'll all go out to eat! My shout." Dale, Johnny's father, exclaims. Everybody cheered and left the beach, going to have a fun celebratory dinner.

Little did Kenzie and Johnny know, this song has more than just a fun duet behind it.

This song led them to much more.