Her Return

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I'm finally back people!
Gajeel:Shut up I'm trying to sleep!
Author:I'm not going to shut up,I'm excited!
Gajeel:Then I won't stop annoying you until you shut up.
Author:When are you going to stop?
Gajeel:When you shut up.
Author:*Smirks* I know another way...!
Gajeel:Wnat is i-
Author:Look there's Levy running around naked in the
street!
Gajeel:*Gets up quickly* where!
Author:Pervert much?
Gajeel:Shut up and start the last chapter!
Author:P.S shout out to Karo1703
________________________________________
Chapter 51

Two years later (Natsu's P.O.V)
It's been two years since you left me alone in this wretched world,it's been two years since I've been broken,and it's been two years since Fairy Tail lost their light. I thought. "Hey Natzu do you want to head to the guild?" My now only best friend said. "No thank you." I answered simply. "Come on at least say hi to them!" Happy tried to convince me. "Happy I don't want to and that's that." I answered simply again. "They miss you,the old you come o-" Happy was still trying to convince me but I snapped. "HAPPY I DON'T WANT TO GO AND THAT'S IT!" "NOW LEAVE ME ALONE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING STUPID CAT!" Happy looked at me with nothing but shock and tears in his eyes. I mean who wouldn't if they heard their best friend say that. "H-Happy.....I-I-I'm s-sorry I-I-I...d-didn't....m-mean i-i-it...!" I stutter out. "No,no it's ok because it's true that I'm nothing but a stupid cat,isn't it?" Happy said with a sad smile while tears ran down his face. Before I could do or say anything Happy raced out of the room with his wings and flew out the door. "What...have...I....done?!" I said aloud with tears coming out of my eyes. That's when I had an idea. Every time I felt sad or lonely I would always visit Luce's apartment because it felt like home. So I stood up and started heading toward the apartment that I loved so dearly. Once I got there I climbed on her bed and started to cry until I felt my eyes getting droopy. "Hey Natsu lets go on an adventure!" Wait that voice. I thought as I turn around to be faced with the one and only Lucy Heartfilia. Extending her hand out to me she asked again,"Hey Natsu what do you say about an adventure?" I was about to accept her request when she started to disappear. "Wait!" "Please don't go!" "I need you!" I shouted as I shot up from her bed. "Luce?" I yell. But there was no response. I look down, disappointed and started to head out the apartment and visit Luce's grave. When I got there I couldn't believe what I saw,there I saw my Luce staring at her own grave. I rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't delusional,but she was still there. "L-Luce...?" I managed. She turned around shocked and had tears in her eyes. "I-I...d-did...i-it...! She whispered, covering her mouth with her hands. "L-Luce..?" I say again to make sure. Once I knew she was real I pounced on her and hugged her. "H-hey N-Natsu!" She cried while hugging me back. "W-where....w-w-were"0....y-y-you?!" I cried. She was still crying but once she calmed down she started to explain. "Well I was about to disappear but instead of going to heaven I was still on earth but none of y'all could hear nor see me." "But that's when Zeref -Nee appeared and started to explain that I was still on Earth because y'all wouldn't let me go of my soul and I had to fight my way back into my body." "I got out one year ago but I decided that I should stay in the Dragon Realm for a year,and so I did but then I decided it was time to come back." She explained while trying to catch her breath. I looked at her wide eyed but then smiled the smile I haven't done in ages. "Come on let's go to the guild!" I suddenly said catching her off guard by grabbing her hand and dragging her to the guild. Once we got there I kicked the door open,as I did all eyes were on me and when they saw Lucy they started to cry tears of joy. Many people asked where she was and after she explained we threw the biggest party that Fairy Tail had ever had. After a few hours I decided to walk Luce home. "Hey Luce?" I said. "Yeah?" She answered back. "I love you." I said and then kissed her I was afraid but then she kissed back as the stars started to twinkle.
________________________________________
The end! I hope you enjoyed it! Also I know it's a crappy ending but look I tried. Anyway please give me some Q&As for the 32k special. One more thing the next book will be a Fairy Tail One shots. So enjoy but before that I will take another 2 weeks brake. See you March 16thI lied one more thing this will be now in the editing stage! Ok now byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:And that's a wrap up!
Natsu:I have some wrapping paper!
Author:That's not what I meant!
Lucy:I have the scissors!
Author:Not you too!
Natsu:But you sa-
Author:That's it! *Grabs the wrapping paper*
Author:Levy make me a box and put holes in them!
Levy:Ok. *Makes a box and puts holes in them*
Author:*Gets in it while author's sister wraps it*
Lucy:Ignore her and say the line people!
Everyone except author:See you next book!

Words:992