GMG Day 1

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Gray:YES! Today I get some action!
Author:Wait,did you sneak ahead again?
Gray:No,we all know I go first because of the anime.
Author:Why does the anime always ruin my plan?!
Gray:Maybe because you use things from the anime.
Author:Gray it's hard to take you seriously when you have
no clothes on.
Gray:How did that happen?!
Author:*sigh*And you're my guest....
Gray:Hey! That's just plain rude!
Author:Just go find your clothes!
Gray:Alright see you at the end comic strip.
________________________________________
Chapter 29

Lucy's P.O.V
So after my grand explanation we went back to our protium. Of course being the lovely team that they are they were still shocked and didn't move,so I ended up dragging most of them back. When I got there I saw First Master and Mya hanging out with our current master. Hey,what's going on? Lissanna asked. We are just waiting. They answered back. I was about to ask something when someone cut me off. Hey there Lucy! The man said. I turn around see Jura waving at me. Hey! I shouted back. He smiled and then turned back to his team. After just a few minutes later Kabo appeared. HELLO EVERYONE IN THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES THERE WILL BE A CONTEST WHICH WILL DETERMINE WHAT PLACE YOU ARE IN! AFTER THE CONTEST THERE WILL BE BATTLES SO GET READY! The announcer yelled. But before anyone can say anything the announcer spoke again,THE FIRST CONTEST IS CALLED HIDDEN! HIDDEN IS A GAME WHERE YOU WILL HAVE 30 MINUTES AND CLONES OF THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL APPEAR IN THE GAME! IF YOU HIT A CLONE YOU LOSE A POINT AND YOU ARE OUT FOR 10 SECONDS! IF YOU WIN YOU EARN A POINT! WHOEVER HAS THE MOST POINTS AT THE END WILL WIN! With that said he disappeared again. So who are we going to pick? Erza asked Mya and first master. I think Gray will participate. They answered. Why does Popsicle get to go first?! Natsu complained. Natsu sit down they think Gray is the best choice! Erza scolded. Yeah Flame Brain! Gray yelled. Once everyone picked there participant Gray and the others got teleported but before he did I used telepathy to tell him something Natsu went over by me and put me on his lap,of course I blushed like an idiot.

Gray's P.O.V
After I got teleported the announcer started to announce(get it)who is in this contest. FROM MERMAID HEEL WE HAVE BETH VANDERWOOD! FROM RAVEN TAIL WE HAVE NALPUDDING! FROM BLUE PEGASUS WE HAVE EVE TILM! FROM SABERTOOTH WE HAVE RUFUS LORE! FROM LAMIA SCALE WE HAVE LYON VASTIA! FROM FAIRY TAIL A WE HAVE GRAY FULLBUSTER! FROM FAIRY TAIL TEAM B WE HAVE KIKAMORI GONAGI! After the announcer finished I had 2 thoughts. One:What kind of name is Nalpudding?! Two:Why is Lyon here?! He was with me when I were young and when I was with......when...I..was..with...Never mind I'm here to win for fairy tail! After my thought process a giant town was literally made in the stadium. After the town finished clones started to show up. I went in the town and started to look for people. In the distance I can hear Fairy Tail and Flame Brain yell for me not to lose. I then remembered what Lucy told me. She said that Nalpudding will be only coming after me so I better watch out. Time after time I kept beating him thanks to Lucy so now we're in the lead. After a while of me wondering aimlessly around the town I finally found Lyon and did a sneak attack. But before he could attack back the guy from Sabertooth I think his name is Rufus yelled,NIGHT OF SHOOTING STARS! And now Sabertooth is in the lead and Fairy Tail Team A is in second. But we couldn't spawn back because the gong went off and I got teleported back to my team. when I got there of course my awesome team mates even Flame Brain congratulated me. You did awesome Gray! Lucy and Erza said. Ash For Brains was glaring at me while Lucy and Erza did it. Well you should thank Lucy. I said. Of course that lead to me having a bigger glare from Natsu. How so? Lissanna asked. Well she said that guy from Raven Tail,Nalpudding,will be coming only after me so I was on guard on him. After 5 minutes the weird pumpkin thing popped up again. THE NEXT THING WILL BE A BATTLE BETWEEN LUCY HEARTFILIA AND ERZA SCARLET V.S GAJEEL REDFOX AND JUVIA LOCKSER!

Scores
1st-Sabertooth-10 points
2nd-Fairy Tail Team A-9 points
3rd-Fairy Tail Team B-7 points
4th-Lamia Scale-5 points
5th-Blue Pegasus-4 points
6th-Mermaid Heel-2 points
7th-Raven Tail-1 point
8th-Twilight Ogre-0 point
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time! Also I forgot to say thanks for 10k! I mean I thought it was really bad,but I guess the reader and the author has different point of views. Enough of my ramble. Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Gray:That was interesting...?
Author:Yeah I get it it's bad! You don't have to remind me!
Gray:Well,look you are the one that's making be say this!
Author:Shhhhh! That's not on the script!
Gray:Will I get ice cream after this?
Author:Absolutely! I promise!
Gray:Ok now I'm into this thing
Gray:See you next time!

Words:948