Mission Part 3

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Hey Lucy do you think people just read my fanfic
for the comic strips?
Lucy:Uh,totally...not.
Author:Ok,Ok I get it they do!
Lucy:Maybe they don't?
Author:No,they do.
Author:Lets just start the chapter.
Lucy:Alright, lets get started!
________________________________________
Chapter 14

Natsu's P.O.V
FIRE DRAGON ROAR! That should do it! Do you really think that will defeat me? Now it's my turn. WATER DRAGON ROAR! The cloaked person chanted. Your a water dragon slayer?! Indeed I am so who do you think will win now? Still me because a Fairy Tail wizard never gives up! No matter the power! Wow,nice little speech but give it up water beats fire. That's what you think! FIRE DRAGON WING ATTACK! Look fire breath no matter what you do your going to loose. WATER DRAGON ROAR!

Lucy's P.O.V
Oh no,Natsu is fighting a water dragon slayer! But it'll be ok because Natsu is Natsu and he can beat them. Looks like your friend is fighting a water element so he might as well give up. The master said. As what I can tell he's a fire dragon slayer. Natsu might be a fire dragon slayer,but he will win! Now shall we start our battle? We shall. He answered. CELESTIAL ROAR! I chanted. Not bad but my turn DARK CLONE! When he said that a figure that looked like me appeared but she had red eyes. Well hello there me. the clone said. That's it! NATURE DRAGON ROAR! Oh Lucy when will you know your elements? FIRE DRAGON ROAR! The other me chanted. Ugh,you asked for it. REQUIP:DRAGON'S SOUL! (This is what Lucy looks like:

Lucy in Dragon's Soul armor:

                              (Imagine her eyes brown)

Oh,are we actually going to take it seriously now? The other Lucy said. SHUT UP! NOW COME FORTH DRAGON SWORD! I guess I have to battle too. REQUIP:CELESTIAL KNIGHT! (After Lucy finished her battle with the evil clone)Now that I finished with the clone battle me. My,my I thought it would take longer then this for you to battle me. The master said. But I will grant your wish  to battle me. DARK MIST! *Slurps it up*How d-did you eat it?! Easy,I'm a Dark Dragon Slayer and I'm also a Poison Dragon Slayer. (After she finished her battle)My clone was harder to battle geez! Wow Luce you sure are strong! Yeah Lu you were awesome! Wait the only people I know that calls me that is Natsu and Mori? Mori and Natsu what are you doing and how long were you there? Hey, Lucy their not the only one! Laina yelled. WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING JUST WATCHING ME!? Well first of all,we've been her ever since the weird guy used dark mist. Second,we're here because we finished our battle. Third,we're watching you because you were awesome! Natsu explained. Thanks for helping notice the sarcasm. Anyway lets go back. (After the train ride) man I'm so glad that we're of that death trap! Laina and Natsu exclaimed. Stop making it sound so dramatic! Mori yelled. Shut up guys we're here at the guild. Shut up Luce/Lu/Lucy! Do you want to say that again!? I said while giving them a death glare. N-No ma'am! Good now,WE'RE BACK! I said as I kicked the door open. Welcome back! Everyone said.  How was the mission? Mya and our Exceeds said. To be honest it was kind of boring.
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! Also what do you think of this so far? One more thing check out my sister's fanfic it's called What happened by Rainbowstar16. Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Another chapter is done!
Lucy:So what are you going to do now?
Author:Probably read other people's fanfic and see
how bad mine sucks.
Lucy:Ok....then I'll leave you to it.
Author:Now see you later I need too read other fanfics!
Lucy:See you next time!

Words:688