S-Class Trials

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I have nothing funny to write about!
Natsu:How can you right something?
Lucy:It's write not right Natsu!
Author:Well Natsu do you mind if we start?
Natsu:But I haven't studied my lines.
Lucy:Natsu I don't want to face the wrath of the author!
Lucy:It's scarier then Ezra's wrath!
Natsu:Maybe she's been getting lessons from Erza.
Author:What did y'all say?!
Lucy and Natsu:Nothing!
Author:That's what I thought. Now lets start
________________________________________
Chapter 16

Lucy's P.O.V
Ah I'm so glad to be back! Everyone is glad your back too,especially a certain dragon slayer! Mira said while she was wiggling her eyebrows. Mira it's not like that so please just get me a strawberry milkshake! Well your face says otherwise. She said pointing at my face which was as red as Ezra's hair. S-Shut up Mira! We were having a normal day gray and Natsu are fighting,Elfmen is yelling MAN,Wendy and Lissanna are trying to stop them,Erza is yelling WHO SMASHED MY CAKE,and Cana was drinking. So yep a pretty  normal day if I say so myself. Everyone was talking when Master came out of his office. LISTEN BRATS BRATS I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WE WILL BE HAVING THE S-CLASS TRIALS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE LEVY MCGARDEN,NATSU DRAGNEEL,GRAY FULLBUSTER,APHINA SUNSET,LAINA SUNSET,LUCY HEARTFILIA,JAMES WOLFWIND,AND GAJEEL REDFOX! PLEASE PICK PARTNERS! ONLY PICK PARTNERS THAT WERN'T CHOSEN! ALSO PLEASE DO NOT PICK S-CLASS WIZARDS! THAT WILL BE ALL! Lu what is the S-class trials? Mori asked. But soon all my friends crowded around me. It's where wizards get chosen for advanced jobs but before they can do that you have to take a trial to see if your strong enough. That's my girl short and simple and to the point! Velvet yelled. So Velvet do you want to be my partner? Sure! She said. After everyone picked their partners they went home to pack. All dragon slayers that were picked has their Exceeds as their partner. While Levy has Wendy, and Gray has Freed. I just can't wait to become an S-class wizard!
________________________________________
Next Morning

Lucy's P.O.V
Wake up Velvet! 5 more minutes Lucy. But velvet today's the S-class trials! When I said that she immediately got up. Lucy what are you waiting for lets go! She yelled. Gez your personality changes really quick! When we got to the ship there were 2 people missing. Yep you guessed it Gray,Natsu and Happy. I can't believe Gray, Salamander and his cat is late again! Gajeel said sarcastically. Everyone laughed at that except Juvia . After about 10 minutes of waiting we see 2 people walking towards us. It was Gray,Natsu,and Happy! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?! We all yelled in unison. W-We o-over slept. They answered. After they got bit of a scolding from us we got on the boat. Ugh,I feel *gags* horrible! All the dragon slayers said. Well Except Mori and I. Ready Mori? Yep he answered. UNISON RAID:CELESTIAL NATURE DRAGON HEAL! (After the boat ride)ALRIGHT BRATS THE TRIAL WILL BEGIN!
________________________________________
Alright that's it for now! Also make sure to check out my sister's fanfic it's called What Happened by
Rainbowstar16. It's about 2 ocs that she made. Anyway hope you enjoyed it! See you next time byeeee!
________________________________________
Author:I'm finally done!
Natsu and Lucy:Why are you so happy about it?
Author:Because I want to!
Natsu:That's not a good excuse.
Author:Yes it is.
Lucy:No it's not!
Author:It is for me so see you next time!
Lucy and Natsu:WAIT WHAT?!

Words:629