The Battle Has Begun

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Hey you gu-
Author's sister:I am so tired of you complaining about
updating chapters!
Author*Squeaky voice*oh h-hi sis how a-are you?
Author's sister:Don't,oh hi me!
Author:*Squeaky voice*you look so nice....!
Author's sister:Have you seen me! *pointing at herself*
Author:*Nervous voice*your messy hair looks lovely and the
bags under your eyes suits you...
Author's sister:That's it! *Runs at her*
Author:Start the chapter! Start the chapter!
________________________________________
Chapter 35

Levy's P.O.V
"Hey guys do you think that Lu-Chan is acting weird?" I asked. "Yeah,I've noticed she has been more secretive." Erza replied. "What do you think is wrong with Luce?" Natsu suddenly bumped into the conversation. "We think she is hiding something." I said to him. Before he could answer someone else came. "Hey are y'all talking about me?!" We turn around and we see non other then Lu-Chan herself. "No not at al-" I was cut off when Erza replied with, "yes we are talking about you,because you've been acting strange so spill it!"

Lucy's P.O.V
No they noticed! I panicked in my head. "W-what a-are y'all t-t-t talking about?!" "I-I'm not h-h-hiding anything...!" I said but cursed myself for stuttering. "Luce we know you're hiding something you've been secretive,and more nervous when people come near Velvet and you." Natsu said with a serious face. Honestly I was a bit surprised because of how observant he was but shrugged it off and took a sigh. "Fine!" "But the whole guild have to know too!" I commanded. They gave me a nod and went to gather the guild. Once they were all gathered I teleported up on the stage and waited till everyone was calm. "May I know why you requested this my child?" Master asked. "I have something important I need to say." I responded back. He gave me a nod saying you may start. I took a big breath and started explaining,"After I dropped off the used to be master of Sabertooth,I-someone cut me off before I said the next sentence. "what do you mean used to be?" Gray asked. "Long story short Sting is the new guild master!" I said sounding irritated. There jaws dropped so far down that I wanted to laugh my butt off but it was to of a serious time. "May I continue?" I asked with a death glare. They gulped an nodded. "Anyway as I was saying after I dropped of the old master of Sabertooth,Stella appeared while Velvet and I were heading back." "She said that a guild called Crushing Skull will come here soon." "That's easy we'll crush there butts!" Natsu shouted somewhere in the crowd. People then started to cheer. "You don't understand,they have a dragon that betrayed the dragon realm on there side!" I shouted loud enough for them all to hear. They soon went quiet,but again Natsu broke it by saying,"Don't worry we've beaten more then 1 before and this time we have more dragon slayers!" Just like before people erupted in cheers. So I had to do a sound dragon move that made my voice bigger,and probably break their ears but I can heal then if it's really needed. "Sound dragon voice enchant!" I whispered. Then after a few seconds I shouted,"SHUT UP!" Probably broke their ears in the process. "Juvia's ears feels like they're bleeding!" Juvia said. "Now will you listen to me?" I got an "aye...!" In response. "As I was saying they have a dragon on their team,and also all the demons my brother created!" That's when people started yelling things like,"when will the battle start?!" Or "we have to prepare!" And "we're doomed!" I was about to lose it and Erza seemed to notice so she took matters into her own hands and demanded for them to quiet down. They immediately did what they we're told even though some were looking around probably because I broke their ears. I took a sigh and started to talk again,"First,the battle starts on GMG Day 4." Second,we will prepare don't worry!" And "third,we are not doomed!" It was all quiet when all of a sudden we hear a pain thrilling scream who it so happens to be Natsu. I quickly jump of the stage and ran to him. "Natsu!" "Are you ok!" The scream died down but he was still clenching his fists. That's when my brother appeared,everyone got in a battle stance but soon remembered. "Zeref-Nee what happened?!" I asked with fear and worry in my eyes. He looked at me with sad eyes and started talking,"when I was little the darkness hasn't controlled me yet so when I found Natsu dead I revived him and turned him into a demon."(I hope you know that Natsu is still in the same age range as Lucy) "The only way to save him is to cast a spell." That's when Master ordered for us to put him in the dungeon some refused but they still did it. I guess the battle has begun. I thought.
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this! Also this book is almost over and I'm really upset that I didn't list when I started. I was thinking after this is complete I will take a 3 week brake and then start a Fairy Tail One Shots. Anyway enough of my talk byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author's sister:*Acts like Author*hello people I'm author!
Natsu:You are doing this completely wrong....
Author's sister:Shut up! Now tell me what line to say!
Natsu:How am I supposed to know?! You dragged me in here
and bribed me with food.
Author's sister:Shhhh! I'll give you more food just shut up!
Author:IM FREE! YOU IDIOT YOU SHOULD HAVE LOCKED
THE CLOSET DOOR!
Author's sister:Whelp I have to go!
Natsu:I guess I'm doing the ending....
Natsu:See you next time....?

Words:1028