The Choice

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Comes in with hair fixed* hey Lucy!
Lucy:*Stares wide eyed*
Author:Hey Lucy are you ok?
Lucy:Am I ok?! Are you ok?!
Author:Yeah why do you ask?
Lucy:You fixed your hair! That's surprising!
Author:Why does everyone ask that?!
Lucy:Because it is so surprising!
Author:No it's not! I don't fix my hair that often!
Lucy:Author do we need to do a montage?
Author:No! I mean no...
Lucy:That's what I thought!
Author:Whatever,just start!
________________________________________
Chapter 48

Lucy's P.O.V
People were coming in at the campsite left and right because they were hurt. "I...wonder...where....Wendy...is.." I said panting. I then hear a little voice behind me. "I'm...here....Lucy-San...." I turn around and see Wendy all beaten with Carla barley standing. "Wendy!" "Carla!" "What happened to y'all?!" I shouted getting up from healing Lissanna. "N-nothing.....Lucy-San...." After Wendy said that she collapsed. Carla was trying to wake her up but I picked her up along with Wendy,laid them down and then started to heal them. "Thank...you...Lucy." Carla said before passing out too. "No problem." I answered smiling warmly at them. It was after that I healed Lissanna and Wendy when the thought came up again. That's when an imaginary angel and devil popped up. "Do it!" "It will save your friends from suffering!" The devil encourages. Yeah you're right! I agreed in my mind but that's when the angel said something. "No Lucy you'll make them suffer even more if you do that." She scolded. Yeah I don't want them to suffer more. I agreed. My devil was about to say something when Erza came running. "Erza,what's wrong?!" I asked. "It's......Natsu.." She answered panting. Before I knew it I was already running with Erza leading the way. "What happened Ezra?" I asked her while I was still running. "We were battling with a demon when all of a sudden Natsu started screaming his head off. Saying random things. Like,leave me alone! Or never! and then all of a sudden he passed out!" She explained. I stared at her wide eyed and then started running like my life depended on it. "Wait Lucy!" "Do you know something I don't!" I hear Erza shout in the distance but I ignored that and kept on running trying to find Natsu's scent.

Natsu's P.O.V
Erza and I were battling a chick that seems crazy when I hear a voice that I knew all to familiar. "I hope you enjoyed your time free." E.N.D said with a sinister voice. "Leave me alone!" I screamed at him while clutching my head in pain. I can hear Erza asking if I was ok but I ignored her and kept clutching my head. "W-Why.....d-does....it...h-hurt...so..b-bad?" I muttered. "That's simply because you're fighting it,just let it take over." E.N.D said. "N-no...I...won't...do...that." I said fighting through the pain. But it didn't last long because soon after all I saw was black. And when I woke up I was in the same room as last time with a huge lacrima screen in front of me. After awhile I hear faint footsteps and then I hear the voice I so adore. "Natsu!" "I finally found you!" And that voice of course was Luce's but still I wished she hadn't come. "Oh look we get to kill the person you mostly adore,this will be fun!" E.N.D said in my mind. "No don't do that!" "Please she means everything to me!" I shouted at the void but there was no response. I tried so many ways but none of them worked. That's when the horror happened,Luce hugged me and E.N.D shot a fire dragon roar at her. I watched horrid as I see Luce crash through tree after tree. "LUCE!" I screamed but there was no answer. "Luce!" I shouted again. This time I didn't hear an answer instead I saw her using her wings flying toward E.N.D. "Give Natsu back!" She yelled trying to slash E.N.D with her sword.

Lucy's P.O.V
After I got back from Natsu's or should I say E.N.D's attack I flew straight at him trying to slash him with my sword but he kept dodging after each swing. "Stop dodging coward!" I shouted. "Oh so you think your precious Natsu is a coward?" E.N.D questioned with a smirk. "No your nothing like my real Natsu!" "My Natsu was caring to his family,my Natsu was sweet,my Natsu was brave and strong no matter the enemies he faced,and finally my Natsu love me with all his heart!" I yelled as tears fall down my cheeks while I'm still trying to slash him. "Oh sheesh you're never going to get him back so stop trying." E.N.D said laughing hysterically. I ignored him and kept slashing.after awhile I got tired but never gave up. "You should just give up." E.N.D said for the hundredth time. I ignored him again and and an idea popped in my head. I can use it and everyone including Natsu will be safe. I smiled sadly at my plan and then got into the stance.
________________________________________
Alright I hope you enjoyed it! Also comment some questions for the Q&A. And thank you for 25k! I'm sorry I don't make a separate thing for the small milestones but the only reason I do that is because I don't like it when y'all get interrupted because of the sappy stuff I want to say. Now byeeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:If one more person is surprised that I fixed my
hair I swear I will-
Gray:*Shocked* you fixed yo-
Author:Don't you dare say it!
Gray:*Acts cool* say what.......?
Author:Nice save Gray,nice save.
Natsu:*Shocked* Author you fixe-
Author:Do not say it!
Gray:Flame Brain say it!
Natsu:Nope! I'm not going to die today.
Author:*Sigh* I'm just going to end this chapter.
Author:See you next time..

Words:1028