Lucy's Brother.....

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Alright Cana where are you?
Cana:YOU DON'T HAVE *burp* BEER!
Author:Yeah,Sorry I don't drink. Also don't you have emergency
beer?
Cana:I DID
Author:What do you mean you DID?!
Cana:I drank *burp* all of it.
Author:This is going to be a wonderful......chapter.
Author:Alright say the line...
Cana:Let's *burp* begin...!
________________________________________
Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V
When I was training with Mystic I saw a guy walk towards us uhh,Mystic there's a guy starring at us...Oh that's just Zeref. ZEREF,WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO CALM!? Well he's your brother (Zeref is not Natsu's brother in this) of course Mystic said so casually. I look at Mori who was just as daze. Lu? You didn't tell me this...! Mori trust me I didn't tell myself! When Zeref walked over to us he began CRYING?! Lu...Lu? He said. Then all of a sudden I began having flashbacks of us running in the garden of the castle.
________________________________________
Lucy's Flashback (Lucy's P.O.V)
Come on Zeref-Nee lets play tag! Alright Lulu here I come! He yelled. Hey Lulu be careful so you don't tri- Ow,Zeref-Nee it hurts! Lulu I told you to be careful he said with a slight chuckle. Stay here Lulu I'll get Grandeeney. (Later) Alright Lul- help! she cried Zeref looked up and saw a hooded man holding Lucy by the hair. You let her go! Zeref commanded. I will if you trade me yourself for this brat! Zeref-Nee don't do it! Lucy cried. I'm sorry Lulu.....I have to do it to save you! Grandeeney looked at Zeref with tears in her eyes will you come back Zeref? Grandeeney question. I hope so...Now! Let Lulu go! As you wish now come with me. The cloaked man said. Bye,for now Lu....Lu. Zeref-Nee please don't go! Grandeeney take Lulu back to the castle! Lucy climb on my Back please. But Zeref-Nee! Lucy NOW! Yes Grandeeney,but we will come back to rescue him aren't we? Yes Lucy,we are.
________________________________________
End of Lucy's Flashback (Lucy's P.O.V)
Zeref-Nee? Is that you..? Oh how I missed that nickname Lulu! Zeref exclaimed. Zeref-Nee I missed you so much! As she ran into his arms. Come on Kikamori lets give them some alone time. Mystic said. Please don't ever leave me again Zeref-Nee...! I won't Lulu...! Ever!
________________________________________
Zeref's P.O.V
I was coming back from a task Mystic sent me on when I saw LULU! I missed her so much ever since that hooded man took me I was tortured and given a dark side but,Stella found me and casted a spell on me so my dark side would leave. When I was on Tenrou Island I saw Lulu and desperately wanted to hug her but my dark side was too strong and I couldn't win over. After Stella found me and broke the curse. I walked over to Lulu and Mystic and I called Lulu's nickname and she suddenly just froze. Was she scared of me? But after five minutes she said Zeref-Nee! I was so happy to hear that I just wanted to stop time and take it in!
________________________________________
That's it for now hope you enjoyed it! Also I finished this chapter early but I like posting it at the real date. One more thing what about I update every Wednesday and Saturday what do you think? Sorry for the long chapter!
________________________________________
Cana: it's weird seeing *burp* Zeref so happy!
Author:Oh,Shut it Cana I'm the writer and I want a little Zerlu!
Cana:You *burp* tell me what to *burp* do!
Author:Well I can erase you from this chapter.
Cana:Wha- *disappears*
Author:See you next time!

Words:649