Not All Fairy Tales Have Happy Endings(Larry)

Louis thought that him and Harry would last forever. He thought they would have a happy ending. But not all fairy tales have happy endings.

Louisl didn't expect this day to come. The day where he would find Harry in bed with some else. Especially with his so called best friend Stan.

"H-Harry? S-Stan?" Louiswas shocked, mad, he felt betrayed.

"Louis! It's not what it looks like. I swear!" Harry got out of the bed and stumbled to Louis.

"I love you Louis" Harry slurred a bit.

"You have a funny way of showing it," Louis gave a humorless laugh and pushed Harry away.

"Louis" Harry whispered, Louisl stopped and turned around.

"What do you want?" Louis snapped at him.

"I- I want you! I don't want anybody else!"Louis scoffed.

"Too late" Louis lleft Harry. He didn't turn back, knowing if he did he would take him back quickly. Louisl didn't want to be Harry's play doll. He didn't want to be in a relationship like this. Louis felt tears running down his cheeks. He wanted so badly to have his fairy tale to have a happy ending. He wanted to have his relationship with Harry last. But he couldn't keep doing this. He would fine Harry with somebody in bed each week and it hurt him. It hurt him a lot. Louis just wished to have a happy ending.