Hot Coco ~Lilo~

"Hey!" Louis said as he sat next to me.

"Hey" I replied less enthusiastic. He put the warm coco to my cheek.

"Hey!" I exclaimed from the warmness of the coco.

"What?" Louis look at me with his big blue eyes. I just sighed and snatch the coco from his hand.

"I was drinking that!" Louis whined. I just smiled at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, It seems that I had drank it all," I tried to look apologetic but failed.

"It's okay I know another way to taste it," Louis waggled his eyebrows at me.

"How?" I asked and Louis jumped on me and started kissing me. I could taste to Hot coco and things started to get heated. We pulled away for air.

"That-Was-Wow," He manage to get out.

"Yea"

"You know we could take this to the bedroom" Louis suggested. I blushed.

Awwwwe,Look at Lee-yumm blush," He exclaimed loudly, causing me to blush even harder.

"Looks like somebody not getting any action tonight, "I said standing up and walking to the kitchen. Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist.

"I'm sorry," He said in his best baby voice. "Just don't take away the se-" I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Don't say it" I took my hand off his mouth.

"Say what?" He pretended not to know

"You know S-E-X," Louis laughed. I stomped my foot.

"Don't laugh, you know I don't like saying the word in public." I exclaimed.

"Who's going to hear, Harry?" He asked me. I nodded.

"It's okay my little innocent Liam-Pie. " I whined at the stupid nickname. But shut up quickly at he kissed me.