Jealousy*Narry*

Niall watch in jealousy as Harry cuddled closer to Louis. Niall looked away, he can't bare to watch another second, he is in love with Harry but Niall thinks that Harry and Louis are a couple.

Look at them, making kissy faces at each other, telling each other that they love them. Niall couldn't take as much as one mere minute with the ' couple'

Niall got up and went outside, not bothering to close the door. He just needed some fresh air to clear his mind.

Harry looked confuse. What happened to make Niall mad or sad? Harry didn't know the answer but he was going to find out. He went after the blonde irishmen. Harry found Niall not to far away, he was in a near by park, sitting on a bench. Niall had a faraway look on his face, he snapped out of it when Harry came to sit by him.

"What do you want?" Niall didn't mean to sound so snappy, it just came out that way. Harry looked kind of hurt, but Niall was busy looking at his shoes to notice.

"What's wrong?" Harry sounded sincere.

"Nothing," Niall mumbled.

"Nothing? You wouldn't be this mad or sad if it was nothing. Tell me." Harry was waiting for Niall to say something.

"it's you." Niall said after a minute. Harry looked dumbfounded.

"What did I do?!" Harry could help but raise his voice.

"What did you do?! You made me fall in love with you! But your with Louis now." Niall got quieter towards the end. "You know it hurts Harry, seeing you with Louis," Niall whispered.

"But I'm not with Louis!". Harry exclaimed. Niall snorted.

"And I'm not irish," Niall said.

"I swear I don't love Louis I-I love you" Niall looked up shocked at what Harry just said.

"Wha-" Niall was cut off by Harry's lips on his. Niall did move at first from shock, Harry was about to pull away and say sorry, but Niall lips started moving against his.

"That was.."

"Amazing" Harry finished the sentence for Niall.

"So... Wanna go out on tomorrow?" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Ofcoure" Niall said. They walked home, hand in hand.