33

11 months later

11 months later

"Thank you for joining us my lady." A soldier said when i entered the ship. 

"No, it is me who have to thank you, finally i get to see what it is really like, and not what the senate say it is." I told him with a smile. He returned the smile before giving me a bow.

"This way." One of my bodyguards said leading me abroad the ship.

A while later when we where about halfway thru our travel, i was laying down on my bed fully clothed, it was so cold. I couldn't sleep, my head was filled with unwanted thoughts. I was taking a big risk joining this mission, but as i said earlier i wanted too see what it really was like, and prove it is not like what the senate says it is. Now when the war has began no one is safe. Everybody was at risk. An empire  has rose, and many has left the republic and joined them. Something i would never do. 

I sat up on the bed, knowing i would never fall asleep anyway. The room was small and empty, something i liked for a change. It had a window but it wasn't much to see, only the light stripes from light speed. I rose up from the bed and stretched before walking towards the metal door. I pushed the red lit up button making the door open. I took a step into the small hallway to see it empty and quiet. Everyone was probably asleep. We had traveled for more than a day now so it is understanding. Small streames of light at the end of the hall lit up the dark hallway. With slow steps i walked towards it. When i reached the end of the hall, i found myself standing in a round room with many booths. This was probably where they ate. Looking around the room for any life i saw a man sitting in one of the booths, fighting with something hanging around his neck. I felt like i knew this boy, something was very familiar with him. That is when it hit me. It was Anakin. My son. He looked so handsome, so grownup. The last time i saw him was at the Jedi temple, ten years ago. With slow steps again i walked towards him.

"Can't sleep?" I asked nervously, it was my first time speaking with him. He looked up at me with his sky blue eyes, when he saw who i was his eyes turned wide in shock.

"My lady-"

"No, no, pleas, call me Lia." I said cutting him off, giving him a small smile. 

"No, Lia." He answered me in a nervous voice.

"Same, i think to much." I told him with a sight. "You must be Anakin." I said sticking my hand out.

"Yes, that's me." He laughed shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Anakin, i have heard so many great thing about you." I told him with a small smile on my face.

"Really?" He asked with raised brows.

"Yes, i have heard you are going to be one of the greatest Jedi ever." I than told him with a nod. "Speaking of Jedi, i didn't know they would be joining us at this mission." I said curiously.

"Oh, it is only me, last minutes orders." He told me leaning back in his seat. I just nodded in response.

"Anakin can i ask you something?" I asked looking down at the table.

"Yes." He responded me.

"If you don't want to answer it, tell me." I said looking up at him.

"Ok." He answered shortly.

"I heard you where a slave before you came here, and i am working on this campaign, trying to stop slavery." I told him and he nodded. "How did they treat you there, did they hurt you or something?" i finally asked. The only question i ever wanted the answer to, all of this years feeling guilt leaving him to be a slave.

"Well, we didn't really have a bad owner, he was not very nice but he never hurt me physically, but he sometimes said words that would hurt me mentally, but he would never hit me or anything. But as i said he wasn't that bad, and there are millions of other owners who hurt their slaves. I remember when i was little we had another owner and he would sometimes hurt my mother, but i have heard owners do worse." He told me without showing any emotion.

"Thank you Anakin."