7

"Are you sure you are fine Lia Mara?" Joulee asked for the thousand time brushing thru my straightened long hair.

"Yes i am Joulee." I laughed at her. "You can stop asking now." I told her turning her walking into my bathroom to put some perfume on.

"I am sorry." She apologized. "I am just worried for you." I heard her say from the other room.

"It's is quite alright Joulee." I said walking back into my room giving her a smile. "It is not a crime being worried." I said looking at myself in the mirror one last time before walking out of the room.

I walked into my dining room where my breakfast was waiting for me at the table. A guard stepped forward to push the chair away from the table so i could sit down. "Thank you." I said to him once i had sat down and he pushed the chair int the table again. I took a bite of my breakfast, with tasted delicious and looked around the room to see all little more guards than usual, but no sign of Bennet. 

"Good morning My lady." Lasses said entering the room. 

"Morning." I answered back taking another bite of my breakfast. 

"Feeling better?" He asked sitting down on the chair at the other end of the table.

"Yes, it has not been anything wrong with me anyway." I said just as a maid put a plate in front of Lasse. "Where is the Jedi?" I asked taking a sip of my water.

"He had to go to a meeting with the Jedi or something i think." He said taking a bite of his food. "But we have the new droid so you are gonna be just fine." He told me given me a smile. "Everybody is talking about you." He laughed.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked with a unbelievable look. "You are a hero." He said with a laugh. "Nobody died yesterday because of you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bennet's pov.