32

"Is Padme here?" I asked the guard standing beside the elevator, that me and Finnick had just walked out of

"Yes i believe she is in the sitting room My lady." He said with a straight face.

"Thank you." I said giving him a smile before walking thru the hall, with Finnick by my side. As we reached the end of the hall i saw a girl sitting all alone on a yellow couch.

"Padme." I said making her head turn in my direction. A smile appeared on her face before she stood up on her feet and rushed towards us.

"Lia." She said and gave me a hug. I emeditly hugged her back. "Hello Finnick." She said to my husband once we pulled away from the hug.

"Hello Padme." He answered her giving her a smile.

"I am so glad you are safe." I told her stroking her cheek. "We where both at the meeting two days ago, i was suppose to visit you yesterday but with all of this going on there was never time." i said as we followed her to the yellow couch.

"It is alright, but unfortunately there was another attempt yesterday night." She told us as we sat down.

"What?" I said n shock. "I didn't heard anything." I than said feeling guilt wash over me.

"The chancellor never made it public, he said he didn't want anybody to be afraid." She told us shacking her head. "Two Jedi were assigned to protect, they managed to save me yesterday. But Palpatine is to afraid it is going to happen again, so he is sending me back to Naboo again." She than told us.

"I have been in the same position as you Padme, the feeling of not being safe at all times is horrible." I answered her. "You just have to do what the chancellor says." I told her giving her a smile.

"I guess so." She said. "What do you mean with same position." She asked very curious.

"Oh, it was years ago when i was seventeen, some days after i became leader. Someone tried to kill me so i was sent back to Corellia with a Jedi actually." I told them inching behind my ear.

"Really?" Palme asked surprised.

"Oh, yes." I said a little nervous talking about it.

"I didn't know that." I heard Finnick say beside me.

"Oh, it is nothing, i completely forgot it." I told him looking at him.

"Oh, well. I don't think i would have forget that someone was trying to kill me." He said wilt a small laugh.

"Not now Finnick." I said thru gritted teeth.

"We are not finished with this, later." He whispered to me, i gave him a smile in response.

"Soooo, how is the children, any news i have to be told." She said breaking the tension in the air, while patting my stomach.

"They are great, very excited for school starting again. And no not yet." I said with smile.

"I want a baby now, maybe i should get pregnant?" She suggested wiggling her eyebrows.

"Maybe." I said with a laugh.