30

"Where is Yoda?" I asked the random Jedi, my hood hiding my face

"In his meditate room i think." He answered me crossing his arms over his chest.

"Take me there." I ordered him.

"I am sorry, but i can't do that miss-"

"Take me there." I repeated myself cutting him of, taking off my hood. When he saw my face his eyes opened in shook.

"Thi-, this way My lady." He stubbled giving me a small smile. He began walking and i followed him. For a while we walked down corridors and walked up stairs, until he stooped in front of a door. He turned and gave me a smile, but i just nodded my head in the doors direction. He awkwardly tuned back to the door, i heard him take a deep breath before i saw his hand reached beside him and pushed down the gray button. "Master." He said giving the Jedi master a deep bow.

"Yes, padawan?" I heard Yoda's old voice say.

"There is someone who want's to see-"

"Hello Yoda." I said walking into the room, cutting the young Jedi off again. Yoda's once closed eyes opened when he heard my voice.

"Lia Mara?" He asked a little confused. I looked back at the padawan giving him a smile, signalizing him to go. He soon took action and pressed the button again, making the door close.

"May i sit down?" I asked looking back at the Jedi master.

"You may." He said. I walked up to the big cushion and sat down.

"What doing here are you? Hmmmmmm?" He asked stroking  chin.

"You have to train him." I pleaded shacking my head. "He needs to become a Jedi." I continued.

"Why." He asked.

"You know why." I answered. "He needs to be trained like his father." I told him on edge of tears.

"Train him, i can not. To old he is." He told me closing his eyes and shacking his head.

"Pleas Yoda, pleas." I begged falling down to my knees.

"No, he will not be trained." He said shacking his head again.

"He has to!" I said looking up at him. "He is the chosen one." I whispered. He looked down at me with sorrow and hurt in his eyes.

"Go, you must." He said and turned his head to the side. I let out a whimper before standing up to my feet again.

"I loved Bennet Yoda, i didn't love him for fun. I truly, deeply loved him, and i still do." I told him slowly backing up to the door.

"What I am afraid of that is. Turn to the dark side, he will." He said looking up to me again. 

"It is never a harm to try." I told him before pushing the button making the door and than walking out of the room.

I walked as fast as i could, i never wanted to enter this building ever again. 

"Where are we going?" I heard a small boys voice said a little distance away from me.

"Naboo." I heard another voice say, this one was darker. I walked towards where i heard the voice. I hid behind a pillar and poked my head to see who was talking. There stood a young boy in filthy clothes. 

"What will happen to me when we come back?" The little boy asked.

"I will make sure you will become a Jedi Anakin." The man in front of him told him. My heart stopped again. It was him, i felt it. Oh how handsome he looked. He had long blond hair and still had those sky blue eyes i will always remember. I smiled to myself as i just saw him standing there. My Anakin.