13

Me and Bennet walked down the streets of Pixelito, R2 following us

Me and Bennet walked down the streets of Pixelito, R2 following us. I looked around the filled streets. Everywhere around us where creatures from all part's of the galaxy. 

"Where are we going." Bennet asked as we walked side by side.

"I don't know yet." I said looking around for any more signs.

"What!" He whispered yelled. "You don't know yet." He said suddenly stopping taking a tight grip around my arm. 

"No." I said tugging my arm out of his grip. "You just need to trust me." I said before beginning to walk again. 

"Women." I heard him whisper yell to R2, behind me. R2 beeped in response before i heard Bennet hiss in pain. Oh how i love R2, i thought smiling. We walked for a little bit before i stopped and looked around. This is hopeless. 

"Have you given up yet." Bennet said standing beside me.

"No, i haven't." I said playfully hitting his arm.

"I will answered any questions in trade of something venerable." I heard someone shout. "You lady, with the necklace." I heard the same voice south again. I looked around for the voice before spotting a man sitting on a small stool. I walked toward him digging into my bag. 

"Will this do?" I asked him showing him a lot of money.

"Yes." He said taking taking the money  from me. "What is your question My lady." He said with a smiled.

"Umm." i said  looking at him with a confused look. "Do you uno where the Sith base is?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Hmmmmm." He said stroking his beard. "Underground." He said looking int the ground.  "In this city." He continued. "Something they are popular of." He than said looking straight at me.

I thought for a moment. "The oil." I said happily with a smile and he nodded in response. "Thank you." i said turning away from him and began walking towards Bennet and R2.

"No, thank you My lady." He yelled and i turned around walking up to him again. 

"Why did you call me My lady?" I asked him with a frown.

"For that answer you must pay." He smiled at me. I dug into my bag again taking another amount of money before giving it to him. "I used the force." He said taking the money out of my hands.

"Are you a Jedi?" I asked him curiously. 

"No, i am no Jedi." He said shacking his head. "I am learned how to control it, but i am no Jedi." He than said.

"Oh that's cool." I said sitting down beside him.

"So what are you doing with the Sith?" He asked as i crossed my legs.

"For that you must pay." I joked but he held one of the boxes of money in front of me. "No i was joking keep it." I laughed pushing his hand down. "I am here to rescue my mother." I told him with a sad smile.

"Well, good luck." He said smiling back.

"Lia Mara!" I heard Bennet yell.

"That would be my friend." i said standing up. "Bye." I said and began walking.

"Bye again." I heard the man yell behind me. 

"Come on i know where we need to go." I said when i reached him.

"How?" Bennet asked with a curious look.

"I asked that man sitting over there." I told him giving the old man a little wave with he returned with giving me a wave as well.

"How can you know he was telling the truth." He asked raising his eyebrows.

"He is one with the force." I told him and began walking.

"Well, that doesn't mean you can trust him!" He said in annoyance, as he began to follow me.

"Well, i trust you don't i, and you are to one with the force." I answered him, stopping looking into his eyes. "Isn't it worth a try?"