1

Lia's pov

Lia's pov.

I sat on my balcony connected to my bedroom drinking my morning drink, looking at the view of my home city, the capital of Corellia, Coronet city.

"Soo, have you found any love yet?" I asked my handmaiden called Lana, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Oh no, i don't have quite the time for that." She answered laughing sipping on her own drink. "Have you found any love yet then?" She asked mocking me jokingly.

I giggled at her sitting up straight in my chair looking at her. "Me? I defiantly do not have any time for that." I answered leaning back again in my chair closing my blue/green eyes. "Especially not now." I than said letting out a big sigh opening my eyes. "I only have time for my studies and my political practice."

I looked at her. "Is he pushing you too hard?" She asked concerned, she laid her hand over mine that laid on the armrest of the chair i was currently sitting in. She was like a sister i never had, what could i do without her.

I smiled at her kindness. "No its not that, Its just that sometimes i get the thought that he want's me to grow up, and i don't want to." I responded to her. "And after what happened to my mother he has got so over protective, he just can't let that memory go, he is to scared of forgetting her i guess." I said getting sad over the thought of my beautiful mother. "I miss her." I than said letting my hand fall down in my lap.

"I miss her to." Said Lana a sad smile covering her pale face that almost looked like porcelain.

"Oh my, i have some great news My lady!" Said a voice from the door that led into my bedroom, "Am i interrupting anything My lady." Joulee said scaredly, seeing our serious and sad facial expressions.

Me and Lana giggled at her sudden interruption. "Oh no you weren't, sit down." I said smiling at her. She thanked me and sat down at the little stool in front of us. "What have i told you about calling me that when we are alone?" I asked her giggling at her cuteness.

"I am so sorry my- i mean Lia Mara, I promise it wouldn't happened again." She apologized looking at me.

"Oh its all alright, i was only trying to joke with you." I giggled at her. She smiled at me. "Call me whatever you want when we are alone, but i prefer Lia Mara." I said to her smiling nicely in her direction and she smiled back. "Now i want to hear these great news of yours!" I said getting exited to hear what she had to say.

"You remember Jobal and Ruwee Naberrie?"She asked a big smile placed on her face.

"Yes of course i do." I answered her in a interested tone.

"Good, they are expecting a child!" She finally said.

"Are you serious?" I asked happily with the biggest smile i could possible make.

"I am one hundred precent serious." She answered.

"When?" I asked curious.

"In a couple of months i heard." Said Joulee smiling like crazy.