17

(She is of course not wearing the sunglasses

(She is of course not wearing the sunglasses.)

2 years later

I knocked at the wooden door taking a step back. Moment's later a little girl around the age of five opened the door. "Who are you?" She asked curiously.

"I am Lia." I introduced myself. "And what is your name." I smiled.

"I am Sola." She smiled back. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I am here to meet you're family." I said. "Is you're mother here?" I asked.

"Yes she is." She said. "Mom!" She yelled and i straightened my back and took a deep breath. Before i knew it a woman came walking towards the door. She stopped to look at me and her eyes widen in surprise.

"Lia Mara?" She asked with an unbelievable look. 

"Yes it is me Jobal." I smiled and she rushed to give me a hug witch i returned with a small laugh.

"I almost didn't recognized you." She laughed pulling away from the hug. "You look so much like you're mother." She than said with a sad smile.

"Thank you." I said giving her another hug.

"Come inn." She happily said making space for me to walk inside. "Ruwee, we have got visitors." She yelled leading me into a cozy sitting room. "Sit down dear." She said signalizing me to sit down in the red chair. I sat down and gave her a thankful smile and she disaperd thru a door leaving me alone. Moments later a manly figure walked thru the door at my left.

"Hello." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake.

"Do you not remember me?" I asked him with a laugh standing up and shaking his hand.

"No, sorry i really don't." He laughed awkwardly.

"It is me, Lia Mara." I said with a bright smile. He studied me for a second before a smile covers his face.

"Yes of course it is." He happily said giving me a hug. "It has been to many years love." He said letting go of me and sat down in the chair in front of me.

"It is very good to see you two again." I said sitting down myself. "I have planed to visit you for a long time now, but i have been far to busy these last years." I told him.

"Oh no, that is alright Lia." He said just as Jobal came back into the room with a tray in her hands. "So how old are you now?" He asked as Jobal sat the tray down on the table between us.

"I am twenty." I said as Jobal gave me a cup with a red liquid in it. "Thank you." I thanked her as she made a cup for her and her husband before sitting down beside him.

"The last time i saw you, you where probably a couple of years older than Sola." Ruwee said taking a sip of his cup.

"Yes, i remember, you had the curliest hair ever." Jobal laughed.

"Yes." i smiled taking a sip of the red liquid witch tasted delicious. "This is good." I told them taking another sip.

"Thank you." Jobal happily said. "I make it from the fruit i grow in my garden." She proudly told me.

"So how is the senate life?" Ruwee asked me.

"I love it, i get to travel and see all these new places." I said laying the cup down on the table. "It surprised me, i thought it would be quite boring really." I told them shacking my head.

"I am so glad you are happy." Jobal said with a smile. "And is there a man making this happiness?" She than asked me with a hopeful look.

"No." Yes. "Not yet." I lied with a smile.

"Well i hope you will find the perfect man one day." She said looking at Ruwee with a smile. I already have, i thought.

"I heard rumors you have a little girl." I than said with a exciting look on my face.

"I thought you wold never ask." Jobal joked making me laugh. "Come on." She said standing up from the chair she was sitting in. I stood up suitly and followed her. We walked down a hall before walking into a room where a crib laid in the middle. Jobal leaned over the crib and lifted the baby up from the bed making it cry. "Shhh." She hushed the small girl swaying   side to side making the baby quiet. "Do you want to hold her?" She asked me making me nod. She slowly laid her down in my hands.

"She is so pretty." I said staring at her while rocking her in my arms. She had Dark hair laying on top of her head, and big brown eyes looking up at my face. "Boop." I said in a baby voice poking her nose making her laugh. 

"She likes you." Jobal said looking at us with a smile.

"You think so?" I asked looking up at her and she nodded. "What is her name?" I asked stroking her cheek making her smile.

"Padme." Jobal answered me.

"Hello Padme." I said in a baby voice making her laugh again. I really look forward to the day where i would have a small baby, that i would learn her or him to talk, walk and to how to have a good heart.