22

4 months later

4 months later

"Don't go Bennet." I yelled walking as fast as i could behind him.

"I don't have a choice Lia Mara." He yelled back stopping to put his robe on which was laying on the white couch.

"Yes you do Bennet." I told him taking both his cheeks in my hands. "Leave the order, leave the jedi, we can finally start a family." I said shacking my head with tears in my eyes.

"You know i can't do that Lia Mara." He told me stroking my cheek. "Not yet." He than said.

"Pleas don't go Bennet." I said with tears running down my face. "I have lost to many soldiers on Voss." I told him. "I can't loose you." I finally said biting my lip.

"You won't, i promise you Lia Mara." He told me kissing my cheek and pulling me into a tight hug. "You will never loose me." He said leaving the hug and studying me face. "I have to go Lia Mara." He said turning away from me and began to walk to the speeder platform.

"No Bennet, pleas don't leave." I cried out running after him. He kept ignoring me and kept walking. I collapsed to my knees just in time to take his and in mine his hand making him stop walking. "Please Bennet." I said kissing the back of his hand.

He looked down at me with shiny eyes before lowering himself down to my level. "Lia you have to understand, i don't want to do this to you, but this is my job." He said shacking his head and holding my face. "I will be back in no time love." He said kissing my salt lips. "I will send to you." He told me and stood up straight again. "I love you." He than said and began walking to his speeder again.

"I love you." I yelled after him as he jumped inside the flying object. He lighted up the engine and flied away from me. I watched his speeder grow smaller and silently cried to myself. I looked up at the young sky before looking down at my stomach that was growing bigger and bigger every day. "He will come back." I told the little baby growing inside of me, tearfully stroking it over the dress. "He will come back."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

1 day later

"Ah, my lady." My two favorite maids said in union running towards me and giving me a big hug. Ever since me and Bennet got together i had sent my maids back to Corellia.

"Lana, Joulee." I happily said returning the hugs with a smile. "I have missed you two so much." I told them pulling away from the. "And it has only been a month." I than said making us all laugh.

"I have missed you too." Joulee said with her kind smile.

"Me too." Lana said with a small giggle.

"Come on let's sit down and talk." I told them walking to the couch. "I have a lot to tell you." I nervously said sitting down.

"I guess it has something to do with the suddenly invite." Joulee said as they both sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Yes." I said stroking my sweaty hands back and forth in my lap. "Well." I began but stopped. "I am pregnant." I finally said after taking a deep breath. Their once happy looks turned into shocked ones.

"Are you sure?" Lana asked curiously.

"Yes, i have been to the doctors." I told them a little embarrassed.

"Congratulation." They both excitingly said with smiles on their faces.

"How long?" Joulee asked.

"Two months." I told them with a great full smile knowing they where not acting.

"Wow Lia, that is great." She than said. "But who is the father." She asked me.

I looked down at my lap again. "Do you remember that Jedi who protected me." I asked them looking up.

"Yes." They curiously said at the same time. "But that was years ago, does that mean-"

"We are married." I happily told them with a big smile.

"What?" Lana excitedly said. "How long?" She the asked.

"About one and a half year." I told them. "But we have been together ever since he protected me." I then told them looking down at my stomach.

"But isn't it agains the Jedi to love?" Lana asked with a confused look.

"Well yes, but we secretly married so you can't tell any one about it." I told them serious. "I will give birth to the child in secret, if not Bennet leaves the Jedi order." I then said my face falling.

"Is he here now?" Joulee asked.

"No." I sadly said shaking my head. "He is on Voss." i told them with a sad smile.

"I am sorry for asking My lady." Joulee said looking down at her lap.

"No, it is ok Joulee." I told her pushing my hair behind my ears. "So you will help me right?" I asked my smile returning.