Chapter 12: Baby

Jeonghan's POV: 

It's been a week since I've seen Seungcheol. 

It's been a week since I started crying. 

It's been a week since I've moved back into my shared apartment with Woozi. 

A lot has happened within those days. After I left Seungcheol's office, I went back to our house and packed up my things living a very confused gate keeper behind. I had no where to go except the old apartment I shared with Woozi. He let me stay there as long as I want, it's really awkward since Hoshi moved in with him, so I felt like a third wheel everyday. 

That didn't matter, because all I did was cry everyday, not being able to eat or drink. Everything I did would constantly remind me of Seungcheol. I would sleep too, but overtime I try, I feel like I'm alone in the bed. I was cold and desperate for the warmth Seungcheol gave me. 

Though I felt like I was alone, I had Woozi, Hoshi, and my unborn baby. I had to try eating properly for the baby, it doesn't deserve going through the pain and suffering I've brought upon myself. I've changed, and Woozi has noticed that also. 

I was happy, but now I just received a message from my 'parents'. They wanted money from me, I couldn't say no because I wanted to be accepted by them. So I had to find a job, but I didn't get a job that offered me a lot of money. So I had to get 3 part time jobs, one was working at a bar, the other was to work a convenience store,and the last was a librarian. Woozi knew how I was struggling with money, so he offered me money but I declined because I didn't want him to pity me. 

-BACK TO REALITY- 

I grab my bag and get ready for work at the library, I bring my salad and fruits for lunch along with my phone. I also pack my uniforms for my other jobs, because I have to to the other jobs right after. I walk to the kitchen and write a note for Woozi and Hoshi, just to tell them that dinner is in the fridge and all they had to do is heat it up. 

I walk to the bus station and wait for the bus, I sit down on one of the seats. I sigh and pat my flat stomach, I'm only 2 months pregnant so there was no bump yet. I can't wait till this little bean grows bigger! 

A few minutes past and the bus comes, I enter and take a seat. Since the ride will take a while, I brought out a male pregnancy book out of my bag and start reading it. It's usually quiet in the bus, but today it was a little louder because there was a group of teens on the bus. Since they are so loud, I start listening to them. 

"Did you know Seungcheol and Eunha got married already!" I heard them say. It really hurts me, but I chose to ignore the pain. 

"I heard that they are expecting a child." was what another girl said. 

"Aish, no, I heard this was an arranged marriage." was what another said. 

I nodded in agreement even if they don't see me. I just continue reading my book and ignore their bickering. 

After a few minutes, my stop was here and I put my book back into my bag. I walk to the library's main door. 

I walk into the staff door and was greeted by a smiling Jun. He's my only friend that works in the library. 

"Jeonghan are you ready for another day of work!" Jun says excitingly. 

"Yep!" I say with my familiar angelic smile. 

After 5 hours of putting books back and giving service to people, I was finally done. I leave and head to my other job at a convenience store, luckily it was really close so I didn't need to walk too far. Working at a convenience store isn't as bad as working at the library. A job at the convenience store actually has a lot of perks, such as free food and not a lot of people come in anyways. This job isn't pay as good as working at a bar. Working at a bar isn't as nice, because you are around people who are drinking and you have to manage their temper. 

As long as I could support my baby, I'm happy.