Chapter 2. His Side of the Story

Jeonghan's POV

I was walking down the street to the place I work at every day, at a gay bar. To be completely honest I'm fine working like this, I do what they want and I get paid at least $5000 at the end of the day.

As I enter through the staff door I was greeted by the bar owner Wonwoo, he's actually a very close friend to me. I greet him back and go to my locker and put my things in.

"Heyyy Bitch." Somebody said while hugging me from the back. I turned around and saw Seugkwan smiling brightly at me. His name in the bar is Boo, while mines is Angel cause I look like a fucking angel.

"Hey Seugkwan, do you know what today's theme is going to be?"

"Oh, I don't know, we should ask Wonwoo later. But first, can I please come over for dinner tonight, you're food is always so delicious."  He said while pouting.

I chuckle and reply with a sure. I walk towards Wonwoo who was carrying a box with him. I helped him with them, god damn was that racy, I literally felt like my arms were slowly becoming noodles.

"Thanks, Jeonghan" Wonwoo said

"Your welcome, by the way, what's the theme for today?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about today's theme. Today's theme is pink, so you'll find pink dresses in the costume closet."

I nodded and walked the back where the costumes were, I opened the closet and chose a pink neck crew dress with a poofy skirt. I also chose knee-high mesh socks and to add to the look I chose some heels.

*ring ring*

I hear my phone ring and pick it up.

"Yo Jeonghan, where were you last night? Joshua and I were worried and you didn't seem to pick up your phone."

It was my friend and roommate Woozi who called me. He and I started living with each other since I started my job as a waitress which was a few years ago.

"Sorry Woozi, I was doing my night shift at my other job."

To be honest, it was another job, somewhere to get pocket money. After my job as a waitress at the bar, there would be a customer interested in wanting to have sex with me. So I would let him have sex with me for money. I've done it since I was kicked out of my house at the age of 17.

"At least come back home earlier, Joshua keeps nagging and worrying about you. It's getting annoying." Woozi said irritatedly.

I chuckled.

"Tell him I'm fine and I'll try to be home a little earlier."

" You better." He said, then ended the call.

I put my phone in my locker, then I head out to start my work shift. It was just giving drinks and food out, usually, if I see a person that seems interested in me I'll give them a card. The card was filled with how long you can have sex with me for, plus my name and number.

When I was walking to a table with drinks, someone pushed me. I fell and glass shattered, I then felt a slap on my face. It hurt more than the broken glass that my hands were on.

" You worthless slut, look what you've fucking done. You piece of shit, why do you exist in this world. You faggot, you made me do it and now I have to pay the price for it."

I started crying because of the words he was saying. I am worthless. I am a slut. I am a faggot.

"You fucking slut, I fucked you and now my wife found out. Now I don't have a source of income because of you." He yelled

Then Wonwoo came and started talking back to him. I swear he's like a mom, I was genuinely laughing. It made me feel a bit better. After the guy left, Wonwoo helped me up. Then I spotted 2 guys behind him, one was Mingyu his boyfriend and the other was an unknown man. He was handsome and had a very kind face, he seemed like he was around my age. I was awed.