Chapter 1. Gay Bar

Seungcheol's POV

It was a dark afternoon in the capital of Korea, Seoul. I was in my office doing work peacefully until my good friend Mingyu busted through my door with an evil smile on his face. This happens a lot, whenever he would do this it would turn out bad. Last time this happened, we went to his little sister's school dance as her dates.

"What do you want Mingyu?" I said while neatly organizing the papers on my desk.

"Let's go out tonight!" He replied back with a grin. This gave me bad ideas, are we going to go underground rapping or maybe going to a strip club.

"Let's go to my boyfriend's bar, we could drink and chill there. " Mingyu said excitedly.

"Boyfriend? Since when and who?" I asked back confusingly, I was pretty sure he's only dated girls before. Don't get me wrong, I love gay people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but it just really surprised me that he was one of them.

"We started dating a few days ago, his name is Jeon Wonwoo."

I stared at him and sighed, I stood up and grabbed my keys waking towards the door.

"Let's go." I said.

"YAYAYAYYAYAAY" Mingyu happily said while running out of the door. He's such a child.

*At the bar*

I opened the door to the bar, I then heard a tink from the bell on the door. It didn't as crowded as I thought, there were about 20-30 people here drinking and talking. Mingyu leads us to where the bartender was, I looked around and saw how the bar looked. The design was very bright, there were neon signs and lights shining on the black walls.

"Hey Mingyu, who did you bring with you today?"

I looked at the person who just talked, it was a male.He seemed like he was in his early twenties, he has sort of small eyes, petite nose, and nice lips.

Mingyu replied "I brought my friend Choi Seungcheol with me. Seongcheol, this is my boyfriend Jeon Wonwoo."

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. Please take care of this stupid brat and love him." I say with my dimpled smile.

They both laugh, then suddenly I hear glass shatter and yelling. I turn my head to where the noise is coming from, I then spot an old guy probably in his early 40's slapping a blonde female waitress who was wearing a pink dress. Wonwoo then runs to the situation, Mingyu and I follow behind curiously.

"You fucking slut, you fucked me for money and my wife found out. Now I don't have a source of income because of you." The old man yelled.

I saw tears come down the female's face, at that very moment I felt my brain tell me to help. Though before I could so I saw Wonwoo step up and talked to the old man.

"I'm sorry sir, but can you please leave. Your creating a fuss in the bar, if you continue your acting I'm will kick your ass out of the bar. Then, I'll hunt you done and whoop your fuckn ass back to where you fucking came from you piece of shit
."

Everyone in the bar was completely amazed with Wonwoo's actions. The frightened old man was utterly terrified and ran out. I heard a giggle come from the female, Wonwoo helped her up and I saw her face. The delicate look of her angelic pale face was utterly amazing, I was speechless to the point I almost drooled. I started 'examining' her body and found out that she was flat chested, but that's okay, I dig flat chested girls too.

"Are you okay Jeonghan?" I heard Wonwoo say.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry for what happened Wonwoo." She said back at Wonwoo.

Such an angelic and sweet voice, I've never met anyone as pure as this person before. I was truly amazed and fascinated.

"Interested in him?"

I turned around to the voice and saw Mingyu.

"Ye-wait him?" I replied back shook.

"Yeah, his name is Yoon Jeonghan, he's the same age as you."

"Why's he wearing a dress then? He works here right?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, this is a gay bar where the waitresses cross dress sometimes. Some of them fuck their costumers for extra money."

Wtf.

Him; Jeongcheol. (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें