Chapter 9: That Bitch

Jeonghan's POV:

"Jeonghannie, wake up." a deep voice said. I forced my eyes to open even if I was tired when I opened my eyes I was greeted by the bright sunlight. I mumble and turned to where the voice was coming from, and it was Seungcheol.

"Morning Cheollie." I say while rolling towards him and hug his tough chest.

"Morning Hannie, we should wake up and eat breakfast." I nod in response, we get off the bed and took a shower together. When I walk it hurts like hell, that's why we were taking a shower together, so he could make sure I won't get hurt showering. After we finished up using the bathroom, we walked downstairs and I started cooking breakfast. I was making toast, eggs, with a side of a fruit salad. Once I finished, I laid the dishes on the table with the utensils.

"Waaahh, it looks good," Seungcheol says while taking a seat. I smile because he reminds of a little kid. I was too busy stuffing my face with food that I didn't notice that there was food on me until Seungcheol wiped it off me. My face became red, and I was blushing hard. Once we finished we cleaned up, and after we went into the living room and cuddling on the couch and watching random dramas.

In a middle of watching Hwarang, there were numerous knocks and ringing at the door. Seungcheol and I looked at each other, I thought it might be Wonwoo so I told Seungcheol I'd get the door. I opened the door and standing there was not Wonwoo but a girl I've never seen before. She has nice pale skin, she was beautiful, nice body proportions, slender, and she was standing there like a queen.

"Who are you?" She asked I take back everything I said about her,  her voice said it all. Bitchy.

"I should be the one asking that." I retort back, giving her a little bit of my saltiness. She rolled her eyes, before she could talk, Seungcheol popped up behind me and spoke.

"Eunha? Why are you here?"

"Seungcheol!" She said in a high pitch voice, my ears hurt. Since I was 'blocking' her way to Seungcheol, she pushed me aside to hug him. Seungcheol pushes her off him and went to me.

"Are you hurt Jeonghan?" He asks worriedly, I tell him that I was fine and felt glares that was coming from Eunha.

"Who's she Cheollie?" I ask

"My parents are friends with her parents, so we're like childhood friends." I nod.

"Would you like to talk in the living room?" Seungcheol asks.

"Yes." She says.

They walk into the living room, I close the front door and head to the kitchen, and make tea.

I bring it out on a tray, I enter the living room and set it down on a table. Seungcheol motions for me to sit next to him on the couch. I sit down and across from us is Eunha sipping the tea while glaring at the two of us.

"So what did you want to discuss." Seungcheol says while entwining our fingers with each other.

"Our parents wants the both of us to get married by 2 months. " she says as if it was nothing.

"WHAT?" Yelled Seungcheol and I.

"You heard me." She said

"I'm sorry Eunha, but I can't marry you. I'm in love with Jeonghan here." He says

"Well you'll have to deal with it with our parents. Plus I don't mind marrying, Jeonghan can be your second thing." She says while smiling, what a bitch.

"Shut the fuck up Eunha, I'll deal with our parents. I don't care if our company needs your support or whatever, but I don't want to marry anyone but Jeonghan.

She sighs and places her tea down on the table.

"Face it Seungcheol, you know you can't deal with both our parents. If they know you rejected the marriage arrangement because of Jeonghan here, they'll find him and make his life a living hell. Not that I care about him." She says with a smirk on her face, I feel like she's trying to take Seungcheol away from me.

"I don't care, I'll protect him. Now get out Eunha, I don't need anymore of this, I don't want my mood to be bad for the rest of the day." Seungcheol says while massaging his head.

She scoffs and walks to the door and heads out.

"Why were you even friends with her." I say while making him lie his head on my lap. I start massaging it because it seems like he was having a head ache.

"Forced friendship." He mumbles back. I kiss his forehead.

"It'll be fine, just talk with your parents and they'll understand your choices." I say with hope, then a memory of my parents popped in my head. My smile disappeared.

"Are you okay Hannie?" He asks noticing the change in my emotion. I fake smile at him and replied back.

"Oh, yeah I am. What should we do for the rest of the day?" I ask trying to move onto a new subject. He doesn't entirely believe me but seems like it's fine.

"Let's shopping." Seungcheol suggested. Shopping seems good, I do need to buy some new clothes, because some were small on me.

"That's a good idea." I said.

We go up into the bedroom and changed into new fresh clothing. Once we finished we headed out and went.