Chapter 5: Dinner

Seungcheol's POV:

I'm now back in my office continuing work, Joshua probably hates me but whatever. I sigh thinking about where he should eat for dinner with the 2 males. I start looking for good places to eat our the city, though I couldn't find one a good one. Then suddenly someone entered my office in a quick manner, and it was the one and only Mingyu.

"SEUNGCHEOLLLIEEEE, I NEED THE DETAILS!!!" he yells while slamming his palms on my desk.

"There's nothing you need to know, just that I just slept there for the night," I said while continuing to find places.

"Uh-huh, yeah sure. What are you doing on your computer? Ooo are you going on a date?" Mingyu asks excitingly.

I sigh, I wish.

"No, it's just a thank you for Jeonghan for taking care of me yesterday. "

"Oh, you and Jeonghan huh ;))))" Mingyu says mischievously.

"No, his friend Joshua is coming along also," I said back disapointedly 

"Oh, the new secretary?"

"Yep"

"I have an idea for a place where you could go to! Wonwoo's bar! It's crop top themed tonight. " Mingyu said.

"NO!" He is just so stupid sometimes.

Jeonghan's POV:

After I left the building, I squealed. OMG OMG OMG OMG Seungcheol asked me to go out to dinner with him, well it was a thank you but whatever. Oh wait, Joshua is coming, I hope he doesn't embarrass me in front of Seungcheol.

I walk to a bus station and wait for my ride. Thoughts of Seungcheol ran through my mind, my face started heating up and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

After a few minutes of waiting, a bus has come and it was going to my street so I entered and scanned my card. There were no seats available so I had to stand at the end of the bus where there were poles to hold onto. Later, the bus stopped at another stop, more people filled in the bus and everyone was trying to squish in. I then felt uncomfortable position where I was faced with a wall and my back was exposed to everyone, I then felt someone grope my ass. I felt my heart race and my face started sweating, the guy groping me was telling me to hush. I bared it for a few minutes until the bus driver said the stop name. I sprinted my way through the crowd and finally was out of the bus, I felt my lungs burning and heart beating at a rapid pace.  I ran to my apartment, once I was in I locked the door. Before I knew it tears started forming, and the salty tears were running down my face.

"Jeonghan? Are you home? " a voice questioned. I looked up to have my eyes meet up with smaller ones which belonged to Hoshi.

"Hoshi? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Before I answer, are you okay you're crying," he asked worryingly.

"Oh-um I'm fine Hoshi.It's ok," I reply back trying to smile.

"Woozi is home too, we were just in a middle of watching a drama."

"Oh, then continue watching. Don't worry about me."

He nods and walks back into Woozi's room. I walk into my room and shut the door, the memories of the ride on the bus filled my mind It made me feel disgusted with myself. I plop on my bed and try to get the thoughts out of my mind, soon exhaustion overwhelms me.

*time skip*

I feel my eyes automatically open up, I look at the ceiling for a few seconds. I then get up and stretch, my muscles were aching from sleeping in a weird position. I look for my phone to check the time, I find it and see that it's is 6:23p.m. Damn I slept for over 5 hours. I then see notifications of texts from an unknown number which I thought was Seungcheol.

Unknown Number:
Hey, it's Seugcheol

Unknown Number:
I found a place to eat at and I made a reservation at 7:00 p.m, so I'll pick you up at 6:45. I remember where you live so you don't need to text me your address.

Unknown Number:
K bye.

I chuckle at his last text, I texted back with an okay. Then suddenly I realized that he was picking me up at 6:45 ad it's 6:23 right now. SHIT SHIT SHIT. I need to get ready ASAP. I run to my closet, I chose black skinny jeans, an oversized white shirt and black vans. My hair was in a ponytail, and I put light makeup on my face just to hide a bit of the redness from yesterday.

Time flew by so fast it was finally 6:45 and I was ready. Suddenly as I was picking up my phone to text Seungcheol I heard a beep outside. I live in a fucking apartment on the 3rd floor, other people live here too. I rush outside and took the stairs down, once I was outside I saw a black BMW parked in front of the building. I enter through the door, and saw Seungcheol and Joshua sitting at the front.

"Hi Seungcheol, Hi Joshua. Where are we going?" I ask while putting on my seat belt.

"We're going to go eat sushi." Seungcheol says while driving the car. I smile because I haven't ate sushi in a long time. It's nice to eat with other people. After 20 minutes or less we reach our destination, the shop was called Japanese Sushi. We enter and get our tables, I sit down next to Seungcheol while Joshua sits across from us. We order a ton of sushi, like a lot. During the dinner Joshua would send glares at Seungcheol, though I don't know why.

Joshua excuses himself to use the washroom. The air tenses up, and becomes awkward, he too got the feeling so he started a conversation with me.

"So you didn't go to work today?" He asks

"No I took the day off today." I reply back, to be completely honest I took the day off because today was crop to themed and I didn't want to show my bruised stomach from yesterday to anyone.

"Oh, the how was your day?" He asks again trying to keep the conversation going.

"It was nice besides the fact I was sexually assaulted in the bus."

I was shocked that I spilled it, Seungcheol seemed shocked also.

"What really? You're okay are you?" He asks me worryingly.

"I'm fine he just groped me so it's fine."

"But that's still bad, I don't want you to get hurt so from now on is it ok if I can drive you to work instead?"

I stare at him, Seungcheol taking me to work? Oh my gosh this is a dream, right?

"Actually? Can you?" I ask back just to make sure.

"Yep."

After that Joshua comes back and we all started talking with each other about random things. It was really a fun night.