Chapter 3. Cries

Seungcheol's POV:

So Jeonghan isn't as innocent as I thought, he fucks men for money. 

"Are you interested?" 

A voice interrupted my thoughts, I turned to the voice which happened to belong to Jeonghan the angel himself. 

"What do you mean?" I  say in confusion. 

"I'll give you a deal of $1200 for the night." He said while cleaning his dress.

Wonwoo heard and smacked him on his head, Jeonghan started laughing. 

"Jeonghan, stop it. You're confusing him." Wonwoo said

"Haha, sorry. I'm Yoon Jeonghan nice to meet you." He said in a kind tone. 

"Same as well, I'm Choi Seungcheol." 

"ENOUGH OF THE GREETINGS, LET'S DRINKKKK!" Mingyu yelled, everyone in the bar probably heard him. 

*time skip to 2 hours later*

I felt like the world was spinning around me, I think I've had about few 

Jeonghan's POV: 

"Jeonghan-ah, we need to start closing down. Tell Seungkwan that it's his turn to close it down today." Wonwoo said. 

"Okay, wait what are we going to do about those 2? Seungcheol looks like he's going to pass out and Mingyu seems pretty drunk." I say as I spotted Seongcheol dozing off and Mingyu about to take his pants off. Wonwoo then hurried over to Mingyu and pulled his pants up, he then flicked Mingyu's forehead. 

"I'll take Mingyu back to my place, but I don't know about Seungcheol. I don't know where he lives and Mingyu is way too drunk to think so is it ok if you could take him to your apartment to crash?" He said.

I thought about it, I have to cook dinner plus Woozi might be home. He wouldn't mind a total stranger to stay over right? So I agreed to it, I finish cleaning the bar and start packing to go home. I then see Seungcheol sleeping, his head was on the countertop of a table and he was seated on a chair. The fact that he was snoring made me smile a bit. I pick him up by placing one of his arms wrap around the back of my neck and wrapping my other hand around his waist to balance him. I then go outside and call a cab to pick me up, I would usually use a bus but I didn't want to bring a drunk guy on the bus.

*time skip to when he arrives at his apartment*

As I enter my apartment I see Woozi getting out of the bathroom wearing pajamas and drying his hair with a towel. He looked confused by the fact that I brought a guy home. 

"Who's that?" He asked. I was too busy dragging Seungcheol to the couch to respond back to Woozi. I then take off Seungcheol's shoes and put it on the mat along with mines.  

"He's a friend of Wonwoo's boyfriend. I have to let him crash tonight 'cause we don't know where he lives." I say while wiping all of the sweat off my face, Seungcheol is so damn heavy I died. 

"It's nice to know you welcome strangers to crash at our place." He muttered. 

I change into my home clothes which were just gray sweatpants and a white over-sized t-shirt. I walk over to the kitchen, I looked through the medicine cabinet in order to look for a Tylenol bottle to give to Seungcheol after he wakes up. Though I couldn't find any.

"Woozi do you know where the Tylenol bottle is?" I asked

"I threw it away a few weeks ago because it was expired." He replied back from his room. 

I sigh because then I'll have to go to the nearby convenience store to buy one. I get a light sweater and put on my slides, I then grabbed my wallet and headed out. I live in a pretty decent neighborhood, where there aren't many bad things that happen here. The convenience store was pretty close by, it took me only a few minutes to walk there. I enter the store and quickly purchase the Tylenol, though as I walk out I was suddenly pulled into a dark alleyway. I struggle to break loose and scream but someone covered my mouth. I was then pushed down, pain shot through my back and arm. I looked up to see who pushed me and it was the old guy that I slept with before, he seemed mad. 

"Now that you're here by yourself, I could now punish you." 

He started slapping me and kicking me while calling me names such as slut, whore, faggot, etc. I felt tears trickle down my face, I started screaming and yelling for help. He then stopped after 5 minutes when his phone rang. It seemed like he was talking to his wife. 

"You're lucky this time, you better not tell anyone about this or you're dead." He said, then he left afterward. 

When I stood up, pain shot through everywhere in my body. I could see a lot of red spots on my face due to his slaps, most of the kicks were to my stomach. I pick up the bag of Tylenol then started limping back to my apartment. 

Once I've opened the door, I heard snores which probably came from Seungcheol. I put my slippers away and walked into the living room. 

"Jeonghannnieee, guess who's here?" a voice said

"Seungkwan is that you?" I say. I walked to where the voice was coming from the dining room. 

"I told I'll come ov-wait what happened to you're face? Also, why is there a guy sleeping in your living room?" Seungkwan said

"Oh, his name is Choi Seungcheol, he's friends with Wonwoo's boyfriend. I let him crash here cause he passed out." I replied back only to ignore the question of what happened to my face.

"Anyways I'll just make spicy instant noodles because it's pretty late and I'm too lazy to anything else, and where's Woozi?" I said to him while getting the supplies. 

"He's sleeping at Hoshi's house, and sure." 

*Time skip after dinner and when Seungkwan left*

I finish cleaning the dishes and got to the living room. I see Seungcheol still sleeping, the couch seemed kind of uncomfortable for him so I 'carried' or how you'll think of it as dragging him to my room. I put him on my bed and tried to make him comfortable on it. 

I sigh and sit down on the other side of the bed, memories of the abuse started making me tear down. The mean and hateful words stabbed through my heart, I've caused so many bad things to happen. As I kept crying quietly felt some mumbles. 

"Mm-is okay, don't cry, you'll be alright." Seungcheol murmured. He then patted my head, which made my heart race. Though after he fell back asleep. 

I smiled at his cuteness, wiping the tears out off my eyes.