Chapter 7: Fluff

Seungcheol's POV:

I was just sitting down in my office behind my desk, texting Jeonghan again. I haven't done any work since the start of lunchtime which was 3 hours ago. I'm glad I'm the CEO of this company because I could do whatever I want. As I was in a middle of sending another text to Jeonghan, I hear footsteps getting closer to my room I get an idea of what was happening.

"SEUNGGGCHEOLLIEEEE" I hear someone yell, and it was Mingyu. He opens the and walks up to my desk.

"What do you want?" I ask with displeasure.

"Wow, a great way to treat you're best friend," he says while chuckling.

"I don't care." I say while sending cute stickers to Jeonghan.

"Hmm, who are you texting? Angel? Who's that?" Mingyu asks while coming closer to where I was.

"No one. " I say while putting my phone away.

"Ohh, secretive. The person's contact name for you is Angel, who could that b-ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh." He says while realizing something. Shit does he know, wait he probably doesn't because he's an airhead.

"Its Jeonghan isn't it." he says with confidence. I look at him with shock. Ok nevermind then, he's 99% an airhead.

"It is, so what"

"Are you guys dating?" He asks curiously while smirking.

"Yes," I admit, only because if I say no he'll bother me about it.

"Ooooooo. SEUNGCHEOLLIE HAS A BOYFRIEND."

"Shut up, people can hear you," I say while trying to hush him.

"Oh, I have an idea! Let's go on a double date, just me, Wonwoo, you and Jeonghan! We could go to that new amusement park!" He said while jumping up and down like a child.

"Hmm, that sounds like a pretty good idea." It seemed fun and since it's me and Jeonghan's first time going on a date, it'll be better with friends.

I text Jeonghan.

Me: Mingyu asked if we could go on a double date with him and Wonwoo. Do you want to go?

Angel👼: Oooo that's a good idea, let's go.

I turn my head over to look at Mingyu.

"When are we going and what time," I ask.

"Um tomorrow since it's going to be a Saturday and 2:30 pm, " he says

I tell Jeonghan the information.

*time skip to tomorrow*

It's currently 2:00 pm, and I choose the outfit I plan on wearing today.

Angel 👼: Seungcheollieee. Hurryyyy

Me: I'm coming, wait for 5 mins

Angel 👼: KK

Angel 👼: Love you : )

I smile and rush to get my car keys, I go outside and to the car. I turn it on and start speeding to Jeonghan's. 

*time skip* 

I got to his apartment and parked in front of the building. I see Jeonghan walk over to the car, he was wearing a white long jean jacket, white tee, blue denim pants, and glasses. His hair was cut shorter and dyed to black. 

"Hi, Cheollie

"Hi, Cheollie." he says while getting in the car. 

"Are you excited?" I ask while driving.

"Yep! I really want to ride the rollercoasters." He says excitedly. I chuckle at how cute he was, I put on the radio and Twice's TT was on and Jeonghan started dancing to it. I swear, we were almost in a car accident, I just wanted to watch his aegyo.

 After 10 minutes, we arrived. We walk to the entrance and wait for the Meanie couple since the entrance didn't have any shades I took my jacket off and put it over both me and Jeoonghan. 

"Thanks, Seungcheol, but you didn't have to," he says while looking out for the two. 

"They're being all lovey-dovey already." a voice says, we look at the owner of the voice and it was Wonwoo. 

"Shall we get going?" I say while ignoring what he said. I put my jacket back on and hold hands with Jeonghan. We all choose to go on a swing ride which is just a ride full of swings and turns around. After we choose to go to a haunted house and let's just say there'only one real man in this group and it was Jeonghan. The rest of us, which I hate to say including me, was dying. There were many weird things popping up and scaring the living shit out of me. 

"Cheollie let's go on that ride," Jeonghan says while pointing to a very big and scary ride. I looked at it and felt like my lifespan was slowly shortening. I didn't want to upset my Hannie, so I agreed and instantly felt like I shouldn't have. He chose to sit at the very front, the ride had a big drop and once it got down it would go around in circles and loops. 

*after the ride*

I felt dead, literally. I regret not riding it, but Hannie squeezed my arm the whole time which was a good thing. For the rest of the day, we just went on other small rides, such as carousals and a Ferris wheel.

It was currently 7:03 p.m and we all chose to go eat at Wonwoo's bar. When we got there Jeonghan and Wonwoo went to make food. 

"So, have you guys done ," Mingyu asks while drinking wine. 

"What do you mean by 'it'" I say back a bit confused. 

"You knowww, fuck." he says back a mischevious smile. 

"Sadly no, I wanted a taste of that Jeongbooty." I sigh, even though I want to have sex with him I don't want to pressure him. And sex is a hard topic since he worked as a prostitute so I try not to bring it up.

"mmm, I see." he says, then after 5 minutes of waiting, Wonwoo and Jeonghan bring out udon noodles. We all sat down and started eating. After we finished, me and Jeonghan go back home or to my house. He usually stays there and only goes back to his place to get clothing. 

"Today was fun, what do you think of it Cheollie?" he asks while fixing his hair. 

"It was fun, but next time we go on a date, let's just go by ourselves," I say, not wanting the Meanie couple to come because of their cringey lovey-dovey selves. 

"That would be good." 

We head home after a long, yet fun day.