Chapter 10: Hearteu Attack

Jeonghan's POV: 

Seungcheol and I were shopping for clothes, we headed to a store where they sold male clothing. As we walk around I notice Seungcheol was spacing out, I frown thinking it was because of Eunha. I decided to lead him into the food court where Seungcheol and I can eat and talk. We find a good table to sit at and I go and order KFC for the both of us. I then sit down on my chair and place the food on the table. 

"Cheollie, are you okay?" I say in a concerned voice. 

"A-ah yeah I am, don't worry about it." He says back with a dimpled smile. I let it slide, then suddenly his phone started ringing. I raise an eyebrow, he sighs and declines the call. Though the ringing wouldn't stop. 

"Pick up the phone Seungcheol," I say while eating chicken.  He sighs and picks up his phone. 

"What do you want Mom," he answers

"Your father is at the hospital, he suffered a heart attack not too long ago. Come and visit your appa." a woman says through the phone, I assume it's Cheollie's mother. Seungcheol looks at me as if he's asking me for permission. I give mouth 'go' to him, and he nods then replied back to his mother.

"OK, I'll be there in a bit." Seungcheol ends the call and sighs.

"You want me to drop you off at the apartment?" he says while cleaning up the table.

"Sure." I reply back. 

Seungcheol's POV: 

I felt guilty for leaving Jeonghan at home alone, why did my mom have to interrupt our date. My family is very strict, so I have to follow their orders. My father was the previous CEO of the Choi company, he made it from his two bare hands. Don't get me wrong, I love him and all but the only person I detest is my mother. She married my father for money and spends whenever she wants to. 

I drive to the hospital that my mother texted me and park in a parking lot. I then walk to the front desk. 

"Hello there, do you know where Mr. Choi is? I'm his son." I say. 

"Oh, hello there." the nurse at the front desk said seductively. I sigh. 

"Can I just please get the room number?" I say a little louder. The nurse flinched and whispered the room number.

"Room 603." 

I sigh and walk to the elevator, and go to level 6. I step out and walk to the room, I was then greeted by my mother and Eunha. My father was on the bed with multiple machines connected to his body. 

"You're finally here, Seungcheollie." Eunha says with a fake innocent voice.

"Anyways, how's Appa doing?" I say while walking towards the hospital bed. 

"He's doing fine, he just needs rest." my mother said while smiling at me. 

"Cool, I just came here to check on him. I'll go now." I said, I was about to turn around until my mother started talking.

"Your father is in critical condition and we may not know when he can come back to work. Marry Eunha here, her family can support the company. This is also your father's last wish." I furrow my brows and turn to face my mother. 

"I am not going to marry her, I have a lover," I said with a straight face. 

"Oh you mean this guy?" my mother said while holding her phone with a picture of Jeonghan and I shopping. 

"If you stay with him, your problems will be mixed with him. " Eunha said.

"I don't care, I'll protect him." 

"Haha, listen here Seungcheol. You are the heir to this company and you will have to marry Eunha or else he'll get hurt. Trust me I'll make his life a living hell." my mother said with a threatening tone. I know for sure she'll do something to him. 

"Fine, I'll do it only for Jeonghan's safety and not because you wish me to marry Eunha." I say then left to drive back to my apartment.

*time skip*

"Hannie, I'm home." I say loudly as I enter the apartment. 

"Hey Cheollie." Jeonghan said I follow where the voice came from. I then saw Jeongan lying on the couch watching a k-drama on the TV. I smile and plop right onto him. 

"Ya Seungcheol, get off me. You're heavy." Jeonghan says while struggling to get me off of him. I then fell onto the floor. 

"Hannie, that hurt," I said while pouting. 

"Aigoo, sorry. So, how's your dad?" Jeonghan said while bringing me up. 

"Well, he's fine I guess," I said while lying down on the couch with my head on Jeonghan's lap. 

"Then why do you look so bothered?" He said back to me while playing with my hair. 

"Well, um my mom wants me to get married to Eunha and I had to accept," I said while avoiding eye contact with him. 

"Oh," he said back with a disappointing tone. 

"It's fine, I still love you and all. Let's just keep this relationship a secret." 

"That's fine," Jeonghan said with a fake smile. I really wished we both could just run away from our problems, but running away will not solve anything. 

Starting now we can't go out together, because once the news that both Eunha and I are to be married, then it'll cause an uproar. I just hope Jeonghan will not be too hurt during this.