Chapter 4. Hong Joshua

Seungcheol's POV: 

I wake up from my deep slumber, as I open my eyes I felt a pang of pain in my head. It must be the side effect of drinking so much yesterday, it literally felt like I smashed my head on the wall. I try to ignore the pain, I notice that I was in a white simple room lying on top of a smalle bed. Soon someone enters the room, I adjust my vision to see who it was. It was a person with long blonde hair tied up into a ponytail, angelic like face, and was wearing baggy clothing.

"Oh, you're awake. Would you like to take some Tylenol to relieve the pain from you're head?" 

It was Jeonghan, the guy I met yesterday at the gay bar. He was holding a glass of water and a bottle of Tylenol. 

"Ah-yeah, that should help thanks," I say while putting the tablets in my mouth and swallowing them down with water.  

"I'm making breakfast would you like some?" he asks. 

"Oh no, its fine I'll just go out and eat something for breakfast, I don't want o to be a burden to you," I say back, I felt extremely guilty for making him take care of me.

"It's fine, I made a lot of pancakes so you could eat however much you want," he said while smiling at me. 

"Thanks, anyways what time is it?" I ask, I was being too lazy to get my phone from the nightstand. 

"It's about 10:12 a.m, why?" 

"HOLY FUCK, I'M LATE FOR WORK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" I yell. I jump out of the bed, grabbing my jacket and running to the door. 

"I'm so sorry Jeonghan, I can't eat with you but thanks for yesterday. " I say while rushingly putting my shoes on. 

"It's fine, here take some pancakes with you," he says back while handing me a container and a fork. I reply back with a thank you then ran out and call for a taxi. 

*at building*

I run towards the automatic door and sprint to the elevator, since I was the only person in the elevator I fix my clothing. I was still wearing the same suit as yesterday, a white dress shirt, black suit pants and matching tuxedo jacket. My hair was a huge mess, it looked like a bird's nest, so I tried flattening and combing it. 

After a few minutes, I finally reach the top floor where my office is. I enter and sit down on my chair, I put the food on my desk and pull out my phone. I see some texts from Mingyu. 

Annoying ass:  So Wonwoo told me you're staying at Jeonghan's ; )))

Annoying ass: I want to know the details once you arrive at work

Annoying ass: WHERE TF ARE YOU

Annoying ass: I WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS, WHERE ARE YOU

Annoying ass: Also your new secretary is coming today, don't make a bad first introduction to him. 

I sigh and turn on my computer to look at my unread emails. A new secretary huh, I look at my secretary's resume. It was a boy named Hong Jisoo, but he prefer's to be called Joshua. He graduated from one of the top universities in South Korea, he also originally came from America so he can speak 2 languages. 

*knock knock*

"Um, excuse me Mr.Choi but your new secretary is here." an employee said. 

"Ok, bring him in," I said back 

I hear the door creak open, and a man around my height and age comes in. He's wearing a navy colored suit with a black tie. 

"Hello Mr.Choi I'm Hong Jisoo, but you could call me Joshua, from today and onwards I'll be your secretary," he said with a bright smile. 

I nodded in response. 

"Let's start working, I'll either call you or email you to do something for me. Go to your office and I'll send you work." I say.

After he leaves I start eating the breakfast Jeonghan gave me, and oh my god it tastes like heaven. The pancake was soaked in maple syrup, the pancake itself was so fluffy and has a spongy texture. Jeonghan is definitely an interesting guy, every time I think about him my heart flutters and I have a weird feeling in my stomach. 

*time skip to 12:05 p.m*

I check the time on my phone, it was 12:05 I was surprised Mingyu didn't come after me. I get up from my seat and start stretching. Since I'm the CEO of the Choi Enterprise, I do a lot of work and it get's tiring. I walk to the elevator, once I get to the main floor I hear whispers from employees. 

"OMG it's Choi Seungcheol, AAAAHHH he's so handsome."

"Just looking at him can get me pregnant." 

"Holy Jesus, he just looked over here." 

"I heard he started this company since he was 16."

I just ignore those whispers, I continue walking to the door and end up bumping into someone. I automatically caught whoever it was. 

"Are you okay?" I ask. The person looked up, and I was met with beautiful dark chocolate orbs. 

"Seungcheol?" 

"Jeonghan?" 

It was Jeonghan, my faced became red. We broke apart because of the awkwardness, Jeonghan was wearing blue denim pants and a white oversized sweater, pairing the outfit with vans. He was holding a lunchbag. 

"You work here Seungcheol?" he asks

"Um yeh, I'm the CEO."

"Oh, so that'll mean you know Joshua?" 

As in Hong Joshua? My new secretary? I was so confused. 

"JEONGHANNIEEEEEE!" 

A voice interrupted my thoughts, and of course, it had to the great Hong Joshua.

"Oh hey Joshua, here's your lunch," Jeonghan said while passing the lunch bag to him. Out of no where Joshua hugged him, right in front of me. There was this strange feeling, was it jealousy? My mind spoke on its own and I did this. 

"Jeonghan, thanks for last night. Is it ok if I could take you out for dinner tonight as a repayment?" 

Joshua and Jeonghan just froze, why did I do this omg, I'm dying of embarrassment.

"Sure why not," he said back with a smile. 

"What you're actually going? If you're coming then I'll come too." Joshua said. He was sending evil glares at me. 

"S-su-ure.No problem," I say with an irritated face, I didn't want to be mean so I just accepted. 

"That'll be fun, here's my number Seungcheol, text me more info about it." Jeonghan said, then taking a pen and writing his number on my hand and left.

I smirked, how cute. Little did I know Joshua was glaring intensly at me.