스물 넷 | 24

A/N: this is gunna be sooo long like 2k words, so make sure you dont spend too much time on here and try to do something productive 😂😂😂

3rd person view

The argument between the Ara and Taehyung still wasn't resolved. The two continued going to work together but still hadn't talked about what has happened last week. 

Ara wishes Taehyung to stop talking to her, meanwhile, Taehyung doesn't want to make the matter worse so he kept quiet about it. Taehyung has secretly been watching out for Ara, afraid if she would do something again. 

About a week later, Hye Sung was back from her trip. Since Hye Sung and Taehyung haven't met each other for a long time, Hye Sung decided to surprise him during work. Of course Hye  Sung unconscious of what had happened between Taehyung and Ara since Taehyung hasn't spoken to Hye Sung for a long time. 

Taehyung was busy thinking about his feelings for Ara. He didn't expect himself to kiss her, heck, he didn't know that he would even have feelings for Ara! But why did he date Hye Sung in the first place?

Was he trying to distract himself from Ara?

Was he greedy to have a girlfriend? 

He didn't know. It took him almost a week to figure out his feelings for Ara. In the end, he had accepted his fate and he officially liked Ara. 

In one week, Ara had received nothing but hatred from her colleagues. She, of course, didn't tell anyone about this but Jeongguk.  Jeongguk was a great person and offered to do something about it but Ara was too kind and stopped him. Instead, Jeongguk comforted Ara instead. 

The receptionist, seated on the seat behind her desk, focusing on her work, heard the sound of heels clicking on the marble floor. 

The receptionist lifted her head up to see Hye Sung walking in the office with full of pride and confidence. The receptionist, Hui Jun, raised her eyebrows in confusion. 

After the picture was spread all over the office, everyone thought that Taehyung and Hye Sung had broken up because they knew Taehyung was a nice man and wouldn't play with anyone's feelings. 

"Hye Sung-sshi?" questioned Hui Jun. 

Hye Sung smiled, her red lipstick spread neatly all over his lips. 

"Is Taehyung in?" 

Hui Jun nodded. "Are you guys still together?" Hui Jun blurted out without noticing.

Hye Sung was bewildered herself. Of course, they would be dating.

"Of course, we are. Why do you ask?"

Hui Jun bit her lip, unsure if she should say it. "Well, there was a picture of Ara-sshi and Taehyung-sshi kissing in their office, so we thought that--"

"Enough." Hye Sung cut the receptionist off. "Show me the picture."

Hye Sung was astonished. Did it really happen? She questioned herself. She knew Taehyung wouldn't do such a thing. 

Suddenly a picture of her boyfriend and her ex-best friend was shoved in her face. Her eyes were wide as she stared angrily at the picture. 

Hye Sung stomped towards the lift and punched the level number that Taehyung worked in. 

Once she reached the level, she stomped towards Taehyung's office and opened the door without knocking. 

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs.