구 | 9

A/N: idk if you all have noticed, but i have put cast for the last chapter. Just in case some of you didn't see these are the cast:

BTS as BTS

Red Velvet - Irene as Kim Ara

Red Velvet - Seulgi as Hye Sung

It took me a while to figure out who I should put those people as but I couldn't help myself because I ship Red Velvet and BTS so much! Without further a do, let's get on with the story!

++ayee this book isn't on hold anymore but i'll try my best to update, but i most probably will since i've planned out the book already!

•·.·''·.·•My Friend•·.·''·.·•

»»-------------¤-------------««

Kim Ara

It took me a while to tell Hye Sung about what had happened. Hye Sung told me that I should just stay at home and rest. Hye Sung also told me to report this to the police, but I'm honestly really afraid.

What if Taehyung found me?

What would he do to me?

Furthermore, Taehyung could find me easily since the time he had kidnapped me was near my house. Speaking of my house, Hye Sung had forbid me to go back home, in fact, she didn't allow me to leave the house at all time. Adding on, she never left my side, she was always with me.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell the police about this? Furthermore, the whole town knows about this," said Hye Sung, worried.

I sighed, exhausted from thinking about it. "I don't think I will Hye sung, what if he comes and find me?" you asked. The fact that Taehyung doesn't think twice when he wants to do something to you, scared you. He could actually kill you without hesitation.

"That's the thing, Ara. If you don't tell anyone about it, he would come back again. We have to stop this," she reminded me again.

"I don't know, Hye Sung..." I sighed once again.

Hye Sung got fed up with me so she decided to leave me alone.

After a few hours, Hye Sung had left to go get some grocery for the both of us. I got bored since I didn't really get to do much. My phone was taken away by Taehyung and Hye Sung didn't have any video games that I could play. I ended up going on google and searching for the kidnapped article.

Surprisingly, it was actually the top news today. There were a few comments that had confused a lot of people.

Jisu: ah.. poor girl... i wonder how she is doing now...

MinJun: i thought i saw her a few days ago..but i dont know if it was her...

Jae Eun: same... but i dont think it was her. If it was, she would have reported it by now and it should have been announced.

SungMin: I hope she is okay.

My mind was clouded with different thoughts. People were actually worried about me... I couldn't help but feel bad, they would probably continue to worry about me until they knew I was safe.

I let out a frustrated sigh. I didn't want Taehyung to do something even worse to me when he sees me the next time. What should I do?

A loud pound on the door pulled me out of my deep trance. I placed my palm on the table to push myself up from the chair and stood up from my sitting position. Walking down the quiet house, I reached the door, my hand already on the doorknob. My hand then twisted to open the door but then halted.