십일 | 11

•·.·''·.·•I've Got Myself A Date!•·.·''·.·•

Kim Ara

It was the second time that I had to come back to the police station to write another statement. Taking a seat facing Jungkook, I took a deep breath.

"We found him," he said.

I glanced up at Jungkook, "W-what, I m-mean, h-how?"

Honestly, the last time I reported it to the police was last week, on Friday. It was now Tuesday, the following week, and they have already found Taehyung. It was either Taehyung was just too dumb or the police officers are just extremely strong and smart.

"Well," Jungkook started, clearing his throat, "with the information you have given, it was basically more than enough for us to find him." Jungkook elaborate.

I let out a soft chuckle. "Are you serious?" Jungkook nodded, his bunny teeth showing brightly. "O-Oh my g-god, I-I can't believe this," I stuttered out, my hand covering my mouth in shock. I stood up from my seating position on the black, uncomfortable black chair. Without thinking, I wrapped my shorts arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down the meet my height. "I can't believe it!" I exclaimed in delighted.

Jungkook was surprised at my sudden outburst. I suddenly got to my senses as my arms felt loose around his neck and finally let go of my hold on him. My face turned red at my enthusiastic move. I tucked my dark brown hair behind my ear and avoided eye contact with Jungkook.

I cleared my throat to ease the uncomfortable tension, "S-so, uhm, what's happening to him now?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms.

"Well he has to pay a fine, and 5 years of imprisonment." clarified Jungkook.

I nodded, "that means I won't have to come back here, right?" I confirmed.

A look of sadness hit Jungkook but soon concealed it with a big grin and shook his head rather cutely, "Not anymore."

An uncomfortable silence filled the small room as Jungkook kept glancing at me while I kept my eyes stuck on the floor.

"Ara--"

"Jungkook--" we both said at the same time as we look at each other in shock.

"Go first," said Jungkook as he motioned me to speak.

"I..uh... well, I truly want to see you again," I spoke shyly, tucking my hair behind my ear. "I...um... might have an interest in you..." I smiled a little.

When I noticed Jungkook isn't saying anything but a blank look on his face, I began feeling dismayed.

"I mean, it's okay if you don't think of me that way," I said quickly, my hands moving in many different directions.

Oh god, what have I done?

When I heard Jungkook chuckle, I froze and gazed up at him.

"No, Ara. I like you too and I really want to see you again." he broke into a fit of giggles. "I'll text you later, Ara." he winked before walking away.

My face turned beet red at his confession as I quickly got to my consciousness and left the police before people thought I was crazy for flushing in the middle of the station.

»»-------------¤-------------««

[9:37 PM] Jungkook: Hey, it's jungkookie here

[9:38 PM] Ara: Jungkookie? never thought you like cute nicknames.

[9:38 PM] Jungkookie: well, a cute guy needs a cute nickname amirite?