일곱 | 7

•·.·''·.·•He Ate It!•·.·''·.·•

Kim Ara

Okay, I didn't really expect a guy to actually come and teach me how to cook, but it actually happened. I thought Taehyung was just lying but no, a tall guy with a baby face barged into the house with a cute grin on his face.

"Hi, I'm Jin!" His grin got wider when he saw me beside Taehyung. "Ah~ you must be Ara? Taehyung couldn't stop talking about you,"

I faked a laugh. Taehyung talks about me? "Nice to meet you, Jin,"

He nodded and shut the door, taking a seat opposite me. "Taehyung told me you needed help with cooking,"

My face turned a crimson red and nodded shyly. Of course, I was embarrassed, a guy can cook better than me!

He giggled. Yes. Giggled. "Aigoo~ how can someone's girlfriend not know how to cook?"

Wait. What? My eyes widened in shock as I swallowed thickly. "Girlfriend?" I turned to look at Taehyung who was showing innocent looking eyes at me.

"Yeah. Taehyung said you're his girlfriend."

Taehyung basically had this look saying 'please tell him you're my girlfriend, I'll explain later'. My mouth was agape as I stared back at Jin.

I gulped again and proceeded to reply. "Um, yeah. I'm his girlfriend..." I trailed off nervously. Aish! Taehyung should've told me beforehand.

"You sound unsure. Are you alright?" Jin's eyebrows creased in concern.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah. It's just that I and Taehyung kept our relationship a secret. I'm just not used to having someone knowing about our relationship." I lied through my tongue.

I hated lying, but that just came out of my mouth. It just came out smoothly. Not what I expected at all since I have always been bad with lying but this, was different. It was as if... I was happy Taehyung called me his girlfriend.

He nodded understandingly. "Oh well,
Alright. Let's cook now. Taehyungie is probably hungry."

I looked at Taehyung and glared. He better explain this. I smiled sweetly and nodded at Jin and led him to the kitchen.

»»-------------¤-------------««

During the 1 and half hours of cooking, Jin and I had learned a lot about each other. Jin was like a mom among his friends and he loved cooking. He also said that he would want to marry a girl who could cook. Sadly for me, I can't cook so I can't marry him (He's hot okay).

"Tae! The food is ready!" Hollered Jin.

Loud stomping noises were heard and soon Taehyung walked down the stairs with a white plain shirt and green shorts.

"Yah, are you an elephant?" Scolded Jin. Oh wow, I couldn't even request anything from Taehyung but Jin could scold Taehyung bluntly. Well, Jin is older than Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored his remark and sat on the chair and stared at the food. "Smells good,"

"Of course. We cooked it," joked Jin, which sadly, none of us laughed. "Sorry," he quickly mumbled and grabbed a plate for me and himself. "Dig in,"

About 15 minutes later, all of the food was eaten. "YAH! It took us 2 hours to cook all of these and YOU finished it in 15 minutes?!"

"Calm down--"

"I BARELY GOT TO TASTE THE CHICKEN!" Yelled Jin in anger. "KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

"Mwo? What am I suppose to do?" He rolled his eyes. "Not eat it?"

"Hajima~ (stop~)" I said, hoping Jin would calm down a little.

In reality, Jin had actually eaten most of it, yet he's screaming. Jin calmed down a little but he was still pissed off so he just stomped off to god knows where.

I awkwardly looked back at Taehyung. "Is he always like this...?"

He nodded his head. "Every time. Don't worry, he'll calm down sooner or later," he smiled and picked up all of the plates and saunter towards the kitchen. I pursed my lips in confusion but did not try to ask questions further. I decided that I should help Taehyung so I picked up the remaining plates.

Once I reached the kitchen, I saw Taehyung washing the dishes. "Tae?" I called.

He snapped up and looked at me blankly. "Ne?"

"You haven't explained," I stated with raised eyebrows.

With that, Taehyung broke eye contact with me and coughed awkwardly. "M-mwo? What explanation?" He laughed awkwardly and continued washing the dishes.

"Don't play dumb," I poked his sides as he moved away. "Tell me why did you tell Jin that I was your girlfriend,"

Taehyung let out a loud sigh and turned off the running water and faced me. "They never liked me kidnapping you, I promised them I wouldn't. Jin would be disappointed if he found out I kidnapped you,"

I stared at Taehyung in shock. What? "What the--"

"Please, Ara. Don't tell him. I'm begging you."

Well, Taehyung has been treating me like a normal person despite kidnapping me. But still, he shouldn't have lied I was his girlfriend.

"Wait so they all knew you were going to kidnap me since last time?" I asked as he nodded. I sighed but nodded anyways. "Fine. So I'll have to lie to everyone that I'm your girlfriend?" I confirmed.

He nodded excitedly.

"But with one condition," I paused, "we must not kiss. The furthest we can go is hugging,"

Taehyung nodded. "Thank you, Ara!"

I rolled my eyes jokingly and nodded. "Here. You'll wash all of the dishes while I spend time with Jin," I laughed and skipped towards Jin, meanwhile I heard Taehyung groaning.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"This one is Jungkook..."

He's absolutely cute.

"He's your age,"

I would date him. I would've if someone hadn't claimed me as his girlfriend.

"Yah, stop showing my girlfriend photos of Jungkook!," hollered Taehyung angrily.

My eyebrows creased in confusion. I wasn't his real girlfriend, so why is he acting this way? This wasn't the first time actually. In fact, earlier when Jin wanted to sit beside me, he would push Jin away and sit beside me instead.

"Chill," I said.

"You're my girl, how am I suppose to chill?" he retorted with crossed arms.

I couldn't help but cringe at that. I rolled my eyes and replied, "I'm yours no one can take me away from you. Don't worry."

I could see Taehyung cringing too but he hid it by nodding his head. "You're still mine so come here,"

Oh god.

"I'm still right here..." Jin's voice stopped us from glaring at each other. "You guys are so annoying, I'm leaving," he said, standing up from his sitting position.

Taehyung let out a fake laugh and accompanied Jin to the door while I followed behind them. "Thanks for coming, Jin," smiled Taehyung.

"Yeah, yeah. I hope you get to eat something healthier now,"

I laughed and wrapped my arms Taehyung's waist. "Yep. Thanks to you,"

He laughed too and backed away. "Well.... I'm going to go now and tell the others that ugly Taehyung has a girlfriend. Bye bye!" He said and ran towards his car.