Ready

Chapter 19. 79 in the trilogy, not counting the bonus chapters.

Here you guys go. Keana's problem.

-

Two Hours Earlier

Lucy knocked on the door, with a grin. The smile on her face got bigger when Lauren opened the door.

"Hallo Ba-Lucy," Lauren greeted, a red tint on her cheeks, all shyly.

"You can use pet names," Lucy told her, looking at her.

Lauren gave her a small smile, as she shrugged.

"You are so squishy," Lucy said, poking Lauren, "that's why you're my marshmallow."

"Gross," Camila commented, as she walked by the entrance.

Lucy laughed and moved to hug Lauren, she just relaxed into the younger girl's arms.

"Mama m-made breakfast if, if you w-wanted some."

"I'd love some."

"C-can I ki-kiss you real fast?"

Lucy smiled. "Always."

Lauren moved quickly to kiss Lucy's lips. Lucy just leaned closer.

This was where she always wanted to be.

-

Present

Lauren told Alexa and Keana to go to her house when they received the S.O.S. message. They arrived an hour later, while Lucy and Lauren played with Charlie. (Charlie didn't need to take care of his younger siblings either, as Cameron was with Normani and Val while Koda was with Ariana and Camila.)

Alexa and Keana found Lauren, Lucy and Charlie cuddling on Lauren's bed.

"Okay, before we talk about Keana's problem, what the hell is going on here?" Alexa asked a few minutes after, pointing to Lucy and Lauren's linked hands. Lauren blushed and looked down.

Lucy grinned, pure joy on her face. "Lo and I are dating."

"W-we kiss," Lauren whispered, nodding her head. "I-I like Lucy's l-lips."

The older girl blushed.

"Finally," Keana and Alexa said at the same time.

Lucy pulled Lauren onto her lap so she could hold her. The younger girl just leaned back into Lucy.

"So you, what's your problem?" Alexa asked, turning to Keana.

"You'd make an amazing therapist," Keana commented drily.

Alexa grinned, but turned serious in seconds. "What's going on though? Everything okay with Austin? As he become the dick we all thought he would have turned into?"

"What? No? He's still the same Austin, except," she stopped herself, a blush on her face.

Alexa frowned as she watched her best friend. Keana's face was as read as a tomato. Her was twiddling her thumbs and not making eye contact with anyone.

"You guys fucked," Alexa said, a grin appearing on her face.

Lauren blushed as she looked away from her friends while Lucy laughed. Keana's face turned even redder.

"B-but you're f-fourteen. You, you're suppose to w-wait," Lauren whispered, looking up at Keana.

"I love him," Keana answered, shaking her head.

"Bu-but you're fourteen."

"Did you use protection?" Alexa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We did, but it may have, it may have not worked."