Crush

NEW CHAPTER!!!

I'm excited for this chapter!!!

Lets watch Lauren grow up y'all.

-

It had been two weeks since Charlie entered her life and she was doing better. There were moment where she was sad because she missed Leo, but Charlie was right there cuddling with her.

Charlie, Koda and Cameron were all getting along, with Charlie making sure Koda and Cameron were safe. Koda had a tendency of hiding in places. Cameron liked to sleep next to a warm body, being Charlie or one of the humans.

"Hey Lauren, can I talk to?"

Lauren froze, not wanting to talk to that person.

"Lauren, please."

Lauren turned, but stared at the ground. She didn't want to make eye contact with the guy in front of her.

"Look, I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for all the time I've been mean to you," he said, getting Lauren's attention.

Lauren looked up at Brad, a look of disbelief on her face. "Wh-what?"

"I really liked you Lauren," Brad told Lauren, trying to give Lauren a grin.

"B-but you, you made my life hell," Lauren told him frowning.

"I'm sorry," Brad told her, shrugging. "Do you want to go out sometime?"

Lauren sighed, her fingers gently tapping against her leg. "N-no."

The smile left Brad's face. He blinked a few times. "What?"

"I, I don't want, no," Lauren told him, shaking her head. "I, I was always scared b-because of you. You, you said my, my birth parents, they should have k-kept me. Do you know what they did to m-me?"

Brad shook his head, a frown on his face. "I'm not that person anymore."

"No."

"Leave her alone Bradley," Lucy said, walking up to them. She was glaring at the boy.

Brad rolled his eyes at the older girl. "Just think about it, yeah Lauren?"

He left before Lauren could tell  him no again. She sighed and turned to Lucy.

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to go out," Lauren whispered, shrugging.

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Lauren nodded. "Yeah, I told him no."

Lucy grinned. "I'm so proud of you. Baby Lo is growing up."

The younger girl blushed, looking away. She turned to look at Lucy. Her stomach started to feel weird and fluttery.

"How's Charlie?" Lucy asked, signaling for Lauren to walk down the hallway with her.

"He's great. He, he loves when I rub his tummy. An-and he follows me everywhere. He, he likes cuddling with Nala," Lauren said, excitedly. Her hand was wrapped around Leo's tag that hung on her neck.

Lucy's eyes stayed glued on Lauren, and the younger girl noticed. She smiled back.

"This is your stop, I'll see you next class?" Lucy told her best friend.

Lauren nodded, watching the other girl walk away, before walking into her class, wanting to talk to her sisters and mothers about what she was feeling.