Draw

Saw Black Panther last night, loved it.

Anyways, enjoy this cause someone you all loved is back, along with some other characters.

-

Lauren stared at the woman in front of her. "What's going on in your head?" Dr. Rivera asked, looking at Lauren.

The fourteen year old shrugged. "Ms. Dianna said there's a showcase coming up."

"Yeah, your age group is Sunday, are you excited?"

Lauren shrugged. "Tay and Chris are coming."

"Do you see them often?"

"Yeah," Lauren whispered, rubbing her eyes.

"Are you sleeping okay?"

"No. I-I can't sleep."

"Why not?"

Lauren shrugged. "I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I don't know. I just, I can't sleep in the dark. I-I feel like I can't, I can't breath."

Naya leaned a little closer. "Have you told your mothers?"

Lauren shook her head. Her eyes filled with tears. "Mani's gonna leave me."

"Leave you?"

"Mani wants to dance, an-and I was checking the, the best dance schools and none are, they're all away from here," Lauren whispered, tears streaming down her face. She started to rub her hands against her pants. "I don't, she's gonna forget me."

"Do you know Heather and I are married?"

Lauren looked at her therapist. She nodded her head. "She, she told Mani."

"Well, we met in our first year of high school. And we became friends in the beginning. But I was scared to come out. It wasn't until my senior year that I accepted the fact that I was in love with her. So we dated for senior year. But then I graduated and we were going in different directions. I was going to college and she had to repeat her senior year. We broke up for a while, but we always loved each other."

Lauren had a frown on her face. "That doesn't sound happy."

Naya laughed. "But we stayed in contact. We weren't together all the time, but we never lost contact. Normani loved you too much to let you go. Did you know she talks a lot about you? When she's here."

Lauren wiped the tears her eyes.

"What else is bothering you?"

Lauren shook her head. "Can I go? I have, I have to get my paintings ready."

Naya nodded her head and watched as the young girl walked out of the office, hoping she'd talk to her family.

-

Normani grinned as she looked at her boyfriend. They were both laying on her bed, the door wide open. He was dressed up for the art showcase.

"I love you," Normani whispered, leaning close to kiss him.

Val laid on his side, staring at his girlfriend. "I love hearing you say that."

Normani smiled as she pecked his face with kisses, whispering "I love you" each time.

"Mani, Woodstock, time to go," Camila said, from the doorway.

Val laughed as he pushed himself up. He extended his hand to Normani and pulled her up. She gave Normani another kiss. "Let's go see you baby sister's art works."