Closet

First thing is first. This country needs to get their shit together. Kids are being killed and the government does nothing. These are babies being killed. All they care about is the money they are receiving. And if you response is to have more guns, please, don't even respond.

This isn't my best chapter, but it'll bring back fuckgirl Camila to an extend.

And there is a never before seen flashback.

-

2024

"Is it real?" eleven-year old Camila asked, her eyes filled with excitement.

Lauren was rocking on her heels.

"What are you talking about?" Ally asked, looking at her daughters and wife.

Camila and Lauren looked at each other. Camila shook her head.

"Look, I think that's it," Dinah said, pointing to a pillar.

Lauren and Camila got excited.

"Go, I'll miss you two, but you must go," Dinah told the two.

Ally and Normani looked confused in the middle of a train station.

The two youngest turned to their older sister and mother.

"Goodbye muggles," Camila said, waving.

"B-bye mu-muggles," Lauren told them.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and off they went.

Ally sighed, glaring at Dinah when the two girls started to cry after crashing into the pillar.

Normani was laughing, while Dinah smiled sheepishly.

"It's funny."

-

2028

Camila stared at the table in front of her. Her mothers sat across from her.

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Dinah asked, looking at her middle child. Val had Camila call her mothers, who picked her up from school. Camila told them she had to talk to them when they got home, and that is where they were.

"I'm not like Mani," Camila whispered, rubbing her hands together, something she got from Lauren when the girl got nervous.

Dinah let out a laugh. "Well duh. Mani is graceful, I'm sorry but you're not. Mani is taller than you."

Camila shook her head. "Mani likes guys, I don't."

"Camila, we already knew that," Ally told her daughter, smiling softly.

Camila looked up in shock. "You knew?"

Dinah laughed. "Yeah,  did you know you had your first kiss at three?"

Camila frowned, confused. She looked at her mothers. "With who?"

Dinah and Ally smiled at each other, before turning to Camila. "Ariana. It was Christmas. Your Mama had to change Lauren, so you, Mani, and I had to wait outside. You were looking up at a mistletoe, when little Ariana walked up to her. You ended up telling her that she had to kiss you."

"I kissed Ariana before?"

"Yeah, you used to hit on everyone. You've asked Lo's art teacher to marry you, you wanted to marry both Britt and Anna."

"What changed?"

"Something happened. When you were five, you took Lauren with you to go hit on a girl when someone took Lauren from us," Dinah said, her usual playful self gone as she talked about the traumatizing event.