Accept

Fifth Harmony had their final performance. Thoughts?

I wanted to have this short chapter out for this reason. Enjoy the Laurmani.

-

Normani was staring at the letter she was holding. A grin was on her face as she read the first word: Congratulation.

She reached for her phone to call Val, before stopping.

She knew who was the first person who should know about her acceptance letter.

She grabbed another piece of paper on her desk and walked into the kitchen where Camila, Lauren and Keana were eating.

"Hey Lo, want to go to the park?"

Lauren looked excited, but turned to Keana. "A-are you gonna b-be okay?"

Keana smiled and nodded. "I don't need a babysitter Lo."

"B-But baby," Lauren whispered, pointing to Keana's stomach.

"The baby is fine. Dr. McGrath said it's all fine."

Lauren nodded her head. She jumped off her chair. She forgot she was tangled in her chair and fell to the ground. Charlie ran to make sure Lauren was okay. The girl giggled. "I-I'm fine Char," Lauren told the puppy, petting him.

"Go get ready Lo," Normani told her sister, laughing.

Lauren pushed herself up and ran off,

Normani looked down at the letter and smiled.

-

"Do you remember this place?" Normani asked, sitting on the plastic tube.

Lauren nodded. "Th-this is wh-where Mama and Camz f-found us."

"This is where our lives changed for the better."

"Wh-why d-did you b-bring me h-here?"

Normani looked at the pieces of paper in her hands. She turned to Lauren.

"I got in," Normani told her sister, handing her the first letter.

Lauren read over the letter with a small frown. She read over the words, tears filling her eyes. She looked at Normani.

"Y-you're going t-to New Y-York?" Lauren whispered, wiping her tears.

Normani nodded, "A-are you mad?"

Lauren shook her head. "I-I'm just, I-I'm g-gonna miss you."

"This isn't the end of us. You will always be my baby. You will always be my favorite."

Lauren nodded her head, leaning onto Normani.

"We'll FaceTime every Thursday night. Lauren, I want to go to New York, go to one of the best dance schools so you could be proud of me."

"I-I'm pr-proud of y-you."

"There is something else I need you to read," Normani whispered, handing Lauren another paper.

Lauren looked down at the piece of paper. It was an essay.

Normani reached for Lauren's hand. "Some colleges make you write essays, and it's always a different theme every year. This year was about someone who inspired me. So I wrote about you."

I'm supposed to write about the one person who inspires me to do my best, someone who inspires me into being who I am. I could choose my mothers, who have dealt with homophobia and who adopted three little girls in need. I can write about my birth parents, even though I don't know who they are, I do my best just for them. I can choose my younger sister, who was confident from the moment she was born. I could choose any of them, but who I chose is my baby sister.

Lauren Michelle Hernandez-Hansen has been the light of my life for as long as I can remember. She had been through so much, even before I met her. She had a tough time growing up, but she never let it stop of her living. Until she was three, our foster parents had abused her. She could have chosen to trust no one, but she trusted me the second she laid her eyes on me.

Have you ever looked into someone's eyes and looked into their soul? That was what I saw every time I looked into Lauren's eyes. Her eyes held no anger, no hatred. Only innocence, an innocence I had to protect. Just looking at Lauren made me want a better life for the both of us.

Just searching up her name, you could find about her birth parents and the kidnapping. She forgot about it overtime, her mind blocking it out to protect her. When she was older, she remembered it. She remembered what happened to her in that house. And she could have let it own her. She could have given up. But she didn't. She did what she could to get ahead of all of it. She fought, and keeps fighting. She doesn't give up.

And as her sister, I want to make her as proud as she made me. I want to have her think, that's my big sister. I want her to know that she's the reason I'm able to say I got into this school.

I am so proud of you Lauren. You are too special to me to be left behind. What I'm doing, I do for you, so you can tell other people about how proud you are of me.

You Lauren Michelle Hernandez-Hansen, you are my heart.

I love you, never doubt that.

Lauren looked at Normani, tear after tears streaming down her face.

Normani, who was crying too, looking at Lauren.

"Th-this i-isn't y-your essay?"

"Not entirely. This was the shorter version, just for you."

Lauren looked away, before getting off the tube. She grabbed Normani's hand and pulled to one of the ends. She crawled in, stopping in the middle. She waited until Normani was inside, before curling up next to her.

Normani was uncomfortable, but she stayed there, holding her baby sister. She kissed the younger girl's temple.

-

The tube shook under them, waking both girls up. Lauren looked around, fear for their safety. She let out a breath when she saw Camila at one end.

"Mama!" Camila called out, before giving the girls her attention. "What are you two doing here?"

"Hey girls," Dinah said, appearing next to Camila.

Lauren smiled, as the image was similar to the one eleven years previous.

"H-hallo Mama," Lauren greeted, crawling out with Normani behind her.

"What are you girls doing here?"

Normani reached into her pocket and took out her acceptance letter. She gave it to Dinah who read it.

Lauren watched as Dinah let out a gasp, then a squeal and then hugged her eldest daughter. "We have to go home!"

-

More squeals.

Normani felt herself wrapped in her mothers' arms. She felt Ally pull away.

"I am so proud of you! You are going to go to that school and show everyone who the best is."

Normani grinned, feeling pride.

Dinah pulled Camila and Lauren to her. "This is our family. And even if we are spread out in the world, we will always be a family," she told her daughters and wife.

Normani hugged her sisters, while her mothers joined in on the hug.

"Keana, get in here!" Lauren said, pulling the other girl into the hug. Keana just laughed as she hugged Lauren and Normani, the two people she could reach.

They were a family, and nothing could break their family.

-

Next is a fun chapter.

Valmani, Laucy, and Camariana going out somewhere, leaving Dinally alone (with the pets).

Guesses to where the kids are going? It's gonna be fun.