Christofer's eyes widened as he realized what he said said. His beautiful face twisted into a frown.

"Princess-" He whispered.

"Don't" I cut him off sharply.

"Don't ever call me that again. You have lost your chance." I said silently. He opened his mouth to say something but once more I beat him to it.

"You can't take back what you said. And neither can I. Now, leave." I said harshly. He stood in my room. His body unmoving.

"Leave, Christofer. And I don't want to see you here again" I said the words with pain. I walked towards the door and slammed it open.

"Get out" I commanded.

"I said leave!" I shouted the words as the tears betrayed me. He stared at my face with a painfull experssion. And then he walked past me. The second he stepped out of the room I slammed the door shut.

I ran towards the bed and burried my head under the pillows. The tears blinded my vision. I let the heavy sobs echo around the room without a care. His words had hurt me. He hurt me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The days were passing slowly. Isabella and Feix never left my side. They tried to make my day happier. And sometimes they managed. Sometimes not.

I didn't leave my room ever since I got in. I didn't want to see anyone's face. Especially his. I've tried avoiding him and my tries were sucesfull. We spent most of the days watching tv shows and playing different games. Felix joined us whenever he had free time. I came to understand that they were all I had now. They were my friends.

Even though I spent the past eight days locked up in my room with the only people I liked. I still thought about him. I remebered every single word I had said to him. And every single thing that happened. Yet what really was on my mind was my family.

I kept wondering how was Alex? Wether Dina felt any better. If they were safe. I thought about them every single day. All I wanted was to hear their voice again. I wanted to stay in my brothers arms just like the old times. I wanted him to hug me and tell me that It was going to be alright. I wanted to look at Dina's peacefull state as she slept. That's all I really needed now. That's all it would take to make me happy.

"Gabby? Are you okay?" Isabella asked me softly. I snapped out of my daze.

"I'It's just I'm missing my family" I said the truth. Her eyes watered a bit and she hugged me. That's when I felt the hot tears on my face.

"I know you are" She whispered.

"Let's talk about something else" I said. I didn't want to talk about sad stuff all day.

"Let's" I heard Felix's voice as he opened the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Gabby, what are you planning to do with Chris?" Felix asked as he sat down. My eyes widnened. We didn't talk about him for the past eight days. Why now?

"What? What is there to do? I thought we all established that he thinks I'm the spy and that he doesn't want me in his life" I said.

"Gabby, what he did doesn't have an excuse. And I know that he hurt you. We all know. But you can't possibly think he doesn't want you in his life can you?" Isabella said.

"I can and I am" I answered.

"Gabriella, you haven't seen him for a whole week. You don't understand how he is. He became unstopable. He keeps threatening anyone who say's something. He has been acting like a totall asshole lately. Even more than he was before" Felix said.

My heart stuttered at his words.

"So? Why do I have something to do with it?" I asked indifferently.

"Gabby, you know that I haven't talked to him properly ever since he locked you up. Nor did Felix. But we are starting to worry. He hasn't slept properly for the past week. He looks sick. He isn't eating at all. We don't even see him. And whenever he is here he walks around threatening anyone who crosses his way. " Isabella muttered.

I tried to stay indifferent as she talked but I couldn't. My heart started to beat faster. I imagined him in that position and I felt like I was the sick one. Why was I feeling this way?

"I have nothing to do with that" I said.

"Gabriella, of course you do! He cares about you!" Isabella exclaimed. I shook my head.

"He doesn't" I said.

"Gabriella, please listen to us. I'm ready to prove it." Felix exclaimed his eyes locked on Isabella. He looked like he was giving her a secret message.

"I'll be back In a minute. I forgot the dvd" Isabella said while sitting up. I nodded.

"Prove it? How are you supposed to prove it?" I folded my arms together.

"I will just come outside with me" Felix said. My eyes widened as I shook my head.

"No way" I said.

"Gabriella, please. Don't you trust me?" Felix asked. I stayed silent. By now I trusted Felix more than I should. And he knew about it. Without a word I sat up from the bed. Felix smirked and took a hold of my hand. He walked me out of the room.

"Will you tell me what's so important outside?" I asked.

"Gabriella, I need to tell you something" Felix said looking down. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I'm sorry" He whispered quietly. Before I could say anything else his lips were on mine.